Dumbo Fisher will play the injury card at end of season!

Advertisement
The silver lining to Georgia's fast start. FSU fans point out their season ended once Francois went down. UGA is steam rolling over teams with a true freshman QB. Jimbo's been there for 8 years as a HC. Why is your 2nd string QB a thin rail true freshman?

Injuries are a BS excuse. Every program in the nation has them. Good coaches find a way to get past that.

Has Jimbo ever fired anyone? The school can't touch him with that fat contract so if he believes in who he hired, it doesn't matter how many Nole frat boys curse at him. Jimbo's gonna do what Jimbo's gonna do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both FSU & UF spiraling downward, it's a great time to be a Hurricane

Every win we have going forward now is another nail in each of their coffins. On field performance has been the death of our recruiting classes for years. If the kids SEE The U playing like THE U on the field, all will want to be Canes. Somewhere out there is a 14 year old who is the next Ed Reed, saying, "I need to get the Turnover Chain!" The price of recruiting is going up every week, brown bags are not going to be big enough to buy recruits away from us, those big yard trash bag will be needed.

They just aint pulling the close games out that they used to because they dont have winston or cook to save them. Fsu had had a lot of tight games over the last 3 years and winston or cook would make the plays late to close it out. Them dudes gone now and they are losing those type games now.

Advertisement
They have had injuries, but with all the 4 and 5 star talent they've stockpiled, it shouldn't have been as much of an issue. Not that they were going to the playoff or anything, but they should have at least been in line to make a bowl.....especially with their supposed all-Universe defense we kept hearing about.

So tired of them. I hope that a long, slow, painful decline similar to that we went through is just beginning.

Advertisement
Who cares what he says.

When he goes to bed at night, Cuckbo cries himself to sleep thinking about the image of Candy with her ankles back at her ears, getting deeply piledrived by a gaturd football player.

He’s an emotional mess.

I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****ty season to recruits.

Do people really have no idea how med RS works?

If you play in 1/3 of a season, so 4 games, you can't get one.

Both Campbell and Patrick have played in at least 4 games. You're completely wrong on thinking any season-ending injury at any time gets you a med RS.

responded above please provide a link that says so.

Actually, it's three games or 30% of the season, whichever is greater (it used to be two games as recently as 2014 I believe), and played within the first half of the season.

Check bylaw 12.8.4

Exceptions can be made, however, by appealing to the Committee of Student Athlete Reinstatement. But exceptions are rarely granted.

(Incidentally, I find it really odd how someone would puff their chests and tell someone else they're "completely wrong" without first confirming their information...)

Who cares what he says.

When he goes to bed at night, Cuckbo cries himself to sleep thinking about the image of Candy with her ankles back at her ears, getting deeply piledrived by a gaturd football player.

He’s an emotional mess.

I don't really care what he says as long as fans and recruits aren't buying it. I'm just pointing out that don't be surprised after a few more losses, more holes end up on the injury report with season ending injuries esp. to talented but underperforming players. It allows him to potentially get back eligibility through medical hardship while selling their ****ty season to recruits.

Do people really have no idea how med RS works?

If you play in 1/3 of a season, so 4 games, you can't get one.

Both Campbell and Patrick have played in at least 4 games. You're completely wrong on thinking any season-ending injury at any time gets you a med RS.

responded above please provide a link that says so.

Actually, it's three games or 30% of the season, whichever is greater (it used to be two games as recently as 2014 I believe), and played within the first half of the season.

Check bylaw 12.8.4

Exceptions can be made, however, by appealing to the Committee of Student Athlete Reinstatement. But exceptions are rarely granted.

(Incidentally, I find it really odd how someone would puff their chests and tell someone else they're "completely wrong" without first confirming their information...)

Because I was off by a whole 3%? Lol okay dude.

Pimpcane, the FSU troll. was completely wrong. That's pretty obvious

Advertisement
Back