Dukes offer list

Advertisement
That Johnathan Gray is a bad dude. His highlights were the only ones up there with Duke that I saw. Not a big Texas watcher but he impressed in what little I saw.

Advertisement
Gray and Williams are both legit. I prefer Duke, of course, but those two are studs. Williams is 5'7" at best, though.

I remember Duke saying if he would've went anywhere else it would've been Oregon. I think he was up there for The Opening 7 on 7 tourney and said that. I don't remember if he went by the campus or anything.

I'd say UGA has a pretty nice duo in Marshall and Gurley both from eastern NC. Had no idea Gurley was from NC. Good thing UNC can't keep the thoroughbreds home

Advertisement
Gray and Williams are both legit. I prefer Duke, of course, but those two are studs. Williams is 5'7" at best, though.

williams is a tough runner and looks good with the aggies but comparing film of both of them coming out of HS it was hard not to get excited about gray.

only comparing those two.

id still rather take duke any day of the week and twice on sunday..

Duke's number 5 on the ranking. who the ***** are the 4 ahead of him?

1Keith Marshall
(Millbrook HS)
Raleigh, NC
5-11/190/4.35Committed to Georgia
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
Johnathan Gray
(Aledo HS)
Aledo, TX
5-11/195/4.47Committed to Texas
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
Trey Williams
(Andy Dekaney HS)
Houston, TX
5-8/180/4.31Committed to Texas A&M
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
Rushel Shell
(Hopewell SHS)
Aliquippa, PA
5-11/215Committed to Pittsburgh
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
Duke Johnson
(Miami Norland HS)
Miami, FL
5-9/188/4.48Committed to Miami (Fl)

I'd say UGA has a pretty nice duo in Marshall and Gurley both from eastern NC. Had no idea Gurley was from NC. Good thing UNC can't keep the thoroughbreds home

Sanctions and the coaching change definitely bit UNC in the *** last year. If they could ever get that program off the ground and keep it in the air they'd be **** good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back