Dukes offer list

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
Didnt follow his recruitment closely because he was so solid. Did he ever have a top list? And im sure he had offers from everywhere, yes?

Advertisement
He could have gone anywhere but he never mentioned a list, not once that I recall.

He was going to take an OV but I can't remember where. Never happened though.

People knew not to waste their time with Duke. There was only one place he was going...

He could have gone to any school in America, he had offers from all over, but he was as steadfast as any kid I've ever seen so people pretty much backed off. He did end up as a 5-star recruit if you're into that.

Advertisement
Dude commited wayyy early to Randy didnt care he got fired and wouldve stayed commited even if we didnt hire a coach... and didnt really waste anyones time. I am sure coaches tried talking to him but left meeting like cross him off the list, he is going to coral gables for sure

He could have gone to any school in America, he had offers from all over, but he was as steadfast as any kid I've ever seen so people pretty much backed off. He did end up as a 5-star recruit if you're into that.

Yeah if he had opened up his recruitment after his senior year he probably would have been the most wanted kid in the country.

If i remember right, UF (lol) tried to sway him towards the end

epic fail

He was going to take an OV somewhere just for a trip and then there was the line about Golden pulling his offer if he did it. Obviously not true but I don't remember ever getting any real details there.

Advertisement
Thanks. Cant imagine duke anywhere else. If we ever "back" its cause duke changed the program.

Even Texas offered Duke and they rarely target Florida kids. Only others I can think of that they went after are Marcell Harris and Nelson Agholor.

Advertisement
Lulz

SchoolInterest LevelOffer?Attended Camp?Visit DateSigned LOI?
Miami (Fl)VerbalYes 12/02/2011
7.gif
FloridaNo Interest
Yes None
Florida StateNo Interest
Yes None
GeorgiaNo Interest
Yes None

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back