Duke

Advertisement
Advertisement
Toral's at the plate, let's send Gates. duh
Gates ran on his own with the ball in the dirt. He's got to know his speed and make sure the ball gets further away from the catcher. The only guys that can run when the ball hits the dirt regardless of how far it gets away are Zamora, Jenkins, Lala, and maybe Escala. That's it. For everyone else it has to be obvious.

Advertisement
Gates ran on his own with the ball in the dirt. He's got to know his speed and make sure the ball gets further away from the catcher. The only guys that can run when the ball hits the dirt regardless of how far it gets away are Zamora, Jenkins, Lala, and maybe Escala. That's it. For everyone else it has to be obvious.
I'd like to believe what you are saying.

Advertisement
Starters:
Thurs Van Belle
Fri McKendry
Sat McMahon

Good to see those three names together again. I’m guessing Slade will be the “second starter” on Friday and Keysor on Saturday
What does the AA mean on our hats?

Advertisement
Everything I said was basic baseball. No one waits to see the ball hit the dirt.
Your clueless. It was not a steal. Gates 2as trying to advance on a wild pitch. Did you play the game? Guys that can run are allowed to, "see it down." Everyone else the ball must get away from the catcher.

Advertisement
Back