Duke vs UVA

SFbayCane

All American
Game to watch this weekend. Would be nice for Duke to win this one. The gambling line says:

Duke
minus 7
Moneyline = -$280.

UVA
plus 7
Moneyline = +$230.

We beat BC in bah-stun then outfox the ACC referees at home against Dook and we're back in bidnizz.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I haven't looked at the scenarios but I believe we should be controlling our own destiny in the ACC I'd assume??

Game to watch this weekend. Would be nice for Duke to win this one. The gambling line says:

Duke
+7
Moneyline = -$280.

UVA
plus 7
Moneyline = +$230.

We beat BC in bah-stun then outfox the ACC referees at home against Dook and we're back in bidnizz.

Jim, sad that it comes down to this. I'll take it though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re not beating Duke.

I have to wonder if the Tobacco Road Mafia will try to prevent us from having a night game at Hard Rock for the Duke game.

Canes and Duke both ranked (Miami at 6-2 and Duke at 7-1) "might" justify a night game, no??

Hear me out though - Richt has this team nowhere near ready to beat Clemson. Would it really help recruiting to get handled again in Charlotte? Making it there also gives him some false sense of accomplishment, regardless of the result, which will put off necessary changes even longer. No thanks. We might be better off if UVA wins out.

Advertisement

Duke
minus 7
Moneyline = -$280.

UVA
plus 7
Moneyline = +$230.

You have us beating BC?

Advertisement
Back