Duke vs UVA

Advertisement
Hear me out though - Richt has this team nowhere near ready to beat Clemson. Would it really help recruiting to get handled again in Charlotte? Making it there also gives him some false sense of accomplishment, regardless of the result, which will put off necessary changes even longer. No thanks. We might be better off if UVA wins out.
It’s better to get there then lose to more coastal Shlubs.

Advertisement
You clearly do not know what the phrase "control their own destiny" means.

No you're right. I'm retarded. Fill me in.

Yes, Miami controls their own destiny. Because it's an absolute certainty that UVA will lose. And my offer to the poster above stands to you as well. $1,000 that UVA loses a game. You down?

No you're right. I'm retarded. Fill me in.

Yes, Miami controls their own destiny. Because it's an absolute certainty that UVA will lose. And my offer to the poster above stands to you as well. $1,000 that UVA loses a game. You down?
I didn't think so. Look it up some time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We will likely control our own destiny, but we do not control our own destiny.

Not likely. Definitely. Did anyone watch UVA on Saturday night? That team has literally any chance to go 5-0 to end the year including 3 road games? Zero chance. Literally not 0.000001%. So sure, if you wanna be technical, yes, Miami doesn’t control their own destiny. But UVA will lose a game. I personally think they lose 3. But of course at least 1.

Did you fly to Pitt last year?

No, I only made it to the Va Tech game last season. (in Miami)

But if its of any significance to you, I called my Pitt alum coworker a week before the game and told him I think the Canes lose this one. (As soon as I found out it was a noon game I felt we would drop that one).

I went to UNC and FSU this year and going to BC next weekend.

Advertisement
Back