Duke Stadium Inquiry

Advertisement
Just took my dad (Notre Dame fan) to see them play Duke on Saturday. Yes they have seat backs for sections 3-10 & 23-30 on the two sides, behind the goal line no seat backs. LONG WALK to stadium for GA parking deck. If it’s a night game they have pretty cool stadium lights. Solid experience

behind the goalpost is the students section. I agree. the new upgrades make it a nice place to watch a game.

There are seats in section 1 and 2 going for as low $22 per ticket. I just picked up 2 seats today.

Advertisement
Going for the first time this year, our tickets through UM are in section 2. I did find it interesting that parking is included with tickets.
How do you see that parking is included? I got tickets but don't see where parking is included?

How do you see that parking is included? I got tickets but don't see where parking is included?
Called Duke because the secondary market was outrageous and they told me. Then I posted a thread here to verify. I was surprised as well

Called Duke because the secondary market was outrageous and they told me. Then I posted a thread here to verify. I was surprised as well
Does it say it on your ticket or something? I don't see anything about parking on my tickets.

Advertisement

You can always use this diagram when asking for help from Duke Fans:

duje latteral.jpg

So just show up at a parking lot, show them your tickets and park for free free free?
That's what she told me, she said look for the people pointing where to go and that's it. I asked her again, saying that I had tickets but they were from UM, not Duke and she said it doesn't matter where you got them from, you're all set.

That's what she told me, she said look for the people pointing where to go and that's it. I asked her again, saying that I had tickets but they were from UM, not Duke and she said it doesn't matter where you got them from, you're all set.

I went in 2017. I did not pay for parking. It was pretty easy to park on campus and walk to the stadium. Wallace Wade is right next to Cameron Indoor.

Advertisement
Sweet, thanks. Maybe I'll see you there!

go to the Charlotte canes group on Facebook. they always buy a bunch of tickets and sell them. section 1 and 2 are the visiting sections where those tickets are allotted to the school. we usually have quite a few canes from sections 1-7. cheerleaders are always right in front of sections 1 and 2. seats have chair backs but are tight.
Only problem is that those seats are at the end zone, and it is difficult to see the game from that end....the entrance is right there, and the players do acknowledge the fans at the end of the game in this section.
Revamped seating, no backs, and large video screens with good graphics at both ends of the stadium. Tight. North Carolina does have seating with backs and are very comfortable.

Advertisement
Just took my dad (Notre Dame fan) to see them play Duke on Saturday. Yes they have seat backs for sections 3-10 & 23-30 on the two sides, behind the goal line no seat backs. LONG WALK to stadium for GA parking deck. If it’s a night game they have pretty cool stadium lights. Solid experience
Miami and ND in one family. That might make you unique.

Wow! Those seat backs are a great upgrade since I was there. It's been a while since I was there and my only complaint was there was no food at halftime. Popcorn and water at the small concession tents around the perimeter. Have they upgraded the food options? Thinking of going but will wait for the start time to be announced. Night game would be colder than a well diggers ***.

Advertisement
Back