Duke speed this year

Year Att Yds YPR Lg TD

2014 242 1652 6.8 90 10
2013 145 920 6.3 59 6
2012 139 947 6.8 65 10

He wasn't explosive? He wasn't more durable? Lulz. Retards these days.

you just a youngin tho so therefore your argument doesnt matter. what are those stats?!? all that matters is the 40 time! dont you know that? i mean melvin gordon ran a 4.52 and hes gonna be the first back taken.

Advertisement
u still dont get my argument. u cant be helped. i never said he wouldnt be drafted. show me where i said that please. i said he wouldnt last in the league or wouldnt go AS HIGH as he would currently weighing 190-195 pounds. dont be stupid.

Don't try and move the goalposts now youngin.

lol alright old man, i never did. go back and read my posts since i got into the convo. i said he wouldnt go as HIGH or EARLY as he would right now weighing 190-195. reading is fundamental.

OK so I was talking to Sebastian about "getting paid" and you came in with much different requirements and you didn't move the goalposts?

Kids these days.

i said my argument was about where he would get drafted and I'm pretty sure his argument of getting paid was going higher in the draft not going undrafted at least the way i took it.

He actually said "paid". He didn't say "going higher in the draft" did he? I must have missed that or you are assuming things.

You are young so you probably haven't learned about assumptions yet.

Don't try and move the goalposts now youngin.

lol alright old man, i never did. go back and read my posts since i got into the convo. i said he wouldnt go as HIGH or EARLY as he would right now weighing 190-195. reading is fundamental.

OK so I was talking to Sebastian about "getting paid" and you came in with much different requirements and you didn't move the goalposts?

Kids these days.

i said my argument was about where he would get drafted and I'm pretty sure his argument of getting paid was going higher in the draft not going undrafted at least the way i took it.

He actually said "paid". He didn't say "going higher in the draft" did he? I must have missed that or you are assuming things.

I'm pretty sure he didnt mean going undrafted. getting paid in the NFL means going higher than the last day in the draft imo. no one in their right mind believes duke wouldnt have been drafted no matter what weight he came into the combine at.

btw how old are you exactly calling everyone young?

Kids these days.

I'm pretty sure he didnt mean going undrafted. getting paid in the NFL means going higher than the last day in the draft imo. no one in their right mind believes duke wouldnt have been drafted no matter what weight he came into the combine at.

I'm 26.

Kids these days.

I'm 26.

I'm actually the same age and probably older depending on your birthday but keep calling people youngin while being in your mid 20s. either way duke will be drafted so if your point was just about duke being drafted then yea **** be drafted no matter the weight then yea ur right. I'm more concerned about where in the draft he goes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1603261 said:
Dukes speed is elite. He isn't the fastest back in the country but he is up there. He does need to dominate a big game but he needs the oline to step up to do that.

Lol

Weight gain or not, Duke has never been a burner. He was getting caught from behind since his freshman year. I'm actually lol'ing that some people thought he was a 4.3-4.4 runner.

crossover22[]_[];1603261 said:
Dukes speed is elite. He isn't the fastest back in the country but he is up there. He does need to dominate a big game but he needs the oline to step up to do that.

Lol

Weight gain or not, Duke has never been a burner. He was getting caught from behind since his freshman year. I'm actually lol'ing that some people thought he was a 4.3-4.4 runner.

lol yeah, a lot of people do that here. They love to believe in myth instead of looking at the truth.

Advertisement
Back