Duke projected to win the Coastal again

imagine if we had a coach as good as Cutcliffe.

LOL at DerpU83. this guy must have had a lobotomy

242.gif

Advertisement
I don't know about winning the coastal but Duke will be an 8 win team... The difference between last year's Duke squad and the past is that they had an improved defense... Too be honest last year wasnt even Duke's best offensive year... Thad Lewis squad was a scoring juggeena(a bit exaggerated) but their defense was atrocious... Now they have an improved defense with a good staff in place... They're good for 8 games...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember posters poo pooing VT last year, like it was an automatic win. People were blinded by the mirage of our schedule.

Advertisement
Golden and staff lose to Duke again and I can guarantee there will be coaches fired.

The Canes in 2015 should not lose more than two games, Noles and Cornhuskers. Every other opponent is an inferior foe.

I remember posters poo pooing VT last year, like it was an automatic win. People were blinded by the mirage of our schedule.

Losing Duke and giving them 21 points had nothing to do with it. Our defense couldn't afford spotting the other team any points and we go and give them 3 scores off turnovers.

Advertisement
"we should never lose to duke" .. "even if they have a good coach who's been building the program for 7+ seasons".. BTW, i don't think we lose to duke this year, that said, we need to stop pretending this is doormat duke.

They are literally the prettiest fat girl. It's the ****** side of the conference.

It says more about us than it does about them.

Losing Duke and giving them 21 points had nothing to do with it. Our defense couldn't afford spotting the other team any points and we go and give them 3 scores off turnovers.

Good teams don't turn the ball over. Good teams don't give the other teams scores off those turnover. VT was playing in the same bad conditions as we were, why didn't they cough the ball up at an alarming rate?

Some people were just blinded by the easy schedule . It was quite obvious we were very much flawed . I actually posted we weren't a top 25 team after Unc.

I remember the thread where posters made it sound like VT had no chance, then got rustled when I said we'll make Logan look like a Heismam winner ( which we did). I didn't say we'd lose but we were in no place to take anybody for granted.

Btw, the turnovers made it a blow out, we still couldn't stop that abortion of an offense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back