Duke Predictions

Advertisement
This is a hard one, but I'll say 30-16 Duke. Too little offense with Kaaya out and too many distractions this week to really prepare for own Cutcliffe's offense.

Larry Scott sounds like Al-bortion 2.0

James Coley still calling plays..

Doritos still reading his 106 page playbook and not calling plays in on time.

Kaaya not playing.

It's going to be a scary Halloween.

Advertisement
I do not think Rosier can lead us on a drive that puts a touchdown on the board. His reads are not good. He stares guys down bad. Showed a real lack of pie when he runs backward after getting a first down, and throws rockets to the other team. We will not score more than ten points unless Kaaya plays. Our defense always gives up more than ten points.....

D'Blowfrio is still our DC.

I would have been much more excited for this game if he wasn't.

Oh, and Kaaya is out. So yeah. Duke wins.

Advertisement
Thanks to Fraulden's legacy, and the BOT's failure to make any other changes, we'll have a dismal game. We have also been kind enough to provide Cutcliffe the blueprint for our destruction (the Clemson video).

3 and outs - 90% of possessions;
3rd down convos - under 10%;
Punter will need a mid-game leg massage to keep it going;
More punting yards than offensive yards;
Yards allowed - over 650;
Time of possession - 20 mins.

Duke 70
Canes 0

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish they would have fired Doritos...let Ice call the Defense the rest of the way. Cant be ANY WORSE then fat boy. Ice would have them fired up for sure!

If by the second quarter its apparent that Rosier can't get it going i say put Testeverde in and lets see what kind of gun that kid has.

Advertisement
Back