Duke Predictions

TheUuuuu

Junior
Premium
Lets hear your predictions for the game? Will Golden's departure make a significant difference? Will they show more fight? Will the defense change?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If only we had fired Dorito, we could have won this game. But if we come out running the same ****, it will be another blow out.

Advertisement
Been a rough week for the good guys, man. Worse loss ever, QB out, coach fired, in house shuffle, team mates mother dies, teammate gets arrested, speculation about a new head coach... How are they going to be focused being on the road, Halloween night against an offensive mad scientist. Tall order. Maybe they rally and pull it out. I would be surprised. I originally had this as a win. I don't think so as much now.

I think we see a different offense with Coley getting rosier reps for a full week... i say sloppy game...24-13 canes

If only we had fired Dorito, we could have won this game. But if we come out running the same ****, it will be another blow out.

yeah fire D’Onofrio and then what?

not have a defensive coordinator for the rest of the season? or promote a db coach to run a defense for the first time ever?

smh people don’t know what they are talking about

I think they'll circle the wagons and play hard, but it all comes down to the playcalling imo.

If we protect Rosier by committing to the run and taking the pressure off, I think it's a close game. If we get behind the chains or can't get our **** together on D, it could get real ugly.

Advertisement

not have a defensive coordinator for the rest of the season? or promote a db coach to run a defense for the first time ever?

Anyone or any new scheme that will attack and maybe bring our safties up so they can get into the play instead of playing 20 yards back back peddling would be fine

Canes show talent, lose on Cutcliff out coaching Scott...35-30.

Last edited:
I can't see a win!! Looking at 5-7 season.............epic fail season!! Gotta get the right coach this time or we become South Florida soon!!

Advertisement

Lulz. A high school interim would be better than Dorito.

Advertisement
Back