Duke on Tracy Howard

‎......Willing to give up my number 3 to TRACY if he decide to b a cane...:)

It seems more and more like Tracy is going to stay home and ball out with his boys. I gave us no shot at him last week, after the visit was announced I thought there was a chance but still very unlikely. I think Golden Al has a great chance to lock Howard up with this visit next week.

Actually, the can both have the same number, they just cant be on the field at the same time.

I thought I read before that Golden was against having 2 players with the same number, some old school thing.

Advertisement
‎......Willing to give up my number 3 to TRACY if he decide to b a cane...:)

It seems more and more like Tracy is going to stay home and ball out with his boys. I gave us no shot at him last week, after the visit was announced I thought there was a chance but still very unlikely. I think Golden Al has a great chance to lock Howard up with this visit next week.

Actually, the can both have the same number, they just cant be on the field at the same time.

I thought I read before that Golden was against having 2 players with the same number, some old school thing.

I don't remember Golden saying anything about that but I hate teams that give two players the same number (unless it's a practice player, which doesn't count). There's enough numbers to go around, pick another one.

Advertisement
Isn't Lewis already commited to US? Do you mean he will still go on an unoffcial to UCLA or to us?

Advertisement
I said this in another thread but this was the type of battle that Coker and Shannon NEVER won. I want to see if Golden can separate himself in that regard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If the rumors are true then Duke and Malcolm are going to be there to support tracy on his official along with all the other recruits in this class to include Dewey and Gadbois who are already on campus

Holy shizz. They gonna show Tracy that if you say you from Miami then you go to Miami

Lewis cancelling that UCLA trip and taking an unofficial with Howard would be huge, these two are supposedly very close. We need Lewis to help us close the deal this weekend.

Advertisement
Back