Duke on Tracy Howard

Thunderdome
‎......Willing to give up my number 3 to TRACY if he decide to b a cane...:)

It seems more and more like Tracy is going to stay home and ball out with his boys. I gave us no shot at him last week, after the visit was announced I thought there was a chance but still very unlikely. I think Golden Al has a great chance to lock Howard up with this visit next week.

Advertisement
I don't care about the rest, give me Tracy and I'm thrilled with how we finished.

Advertisement
I don't care about the rest, give me Tracy and I'm thrilled with how we finished.

To land either Bush or Howard is huge, but to land both puts our chances of having a starting CB at 100% IMO.

It would be a massive massive effort if we flipped him. Is he a signing day guy or has he not said yet?

To land either Bush or Howard is huge, but to land both puts our chances of having a starting CB at 100% IMO.

It would be a massive massive effort if we flipped him. Is he a signing day guy or has he not said yet?

whether we flip him or not, its still a great effort on the part of Golden and Co. for their persistence.

whether we flip him or not, its still a great effort on the part of Golden and Co. for their persistence.

I agree. I am going to go back to what I keep saying about not spreading ourselves thin leading up to signing day. Lock down the class and then get laser like focus on your remaining targets so you cant be outworked down the stretch. Love the mentality.

Advertisement

I agree. I am going to go back to what I keep saying about not spreading ourselves thin leading up to signing day. Lock down the class and then get laser like focus on your remaining targets so you cant be outworked down the stretch. Love the mentality.

I wasnt so sure about all the spots filling so quickly myself at first, until I realized the grand scheme which is brilliant. Love Golden as a recruiter already.

Advertisement

This is the last push, make it happen Golden.

‎......Willing to give up my number 3 to TRACY if he decide to b a cane...:)

It seems more and more like Tracy is going to stay home and ball out with his boys. I gave us no shot at him last week, after the visit was announced I thought there was a chance but still very unlikely. I think Golden Al has a great chance to lock Howard up with this visit next week.

Actually, the can both have the same number, they just cant be on the field at the same time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back