Duke Johnson new contract in the works?

brock

All-American

Would rather see him traded to somewhere else like the bucs or the patriots so he can be even more featured but he has been having a good career so far and was by far the Browns best offensive player and team mvp on last years team despite him not being used as much as he should have been.

Had 693 yards receiving, 350 or so rushing yards with 7tds total last season

Advertisement
Duke slowly killed me this fantasy year. I always picked him up b/c even though he didn't start, he would always give me a shady 10pts/game. Homies peeped that and took him from me this year and he had a good year this year.

I want him out of Cleveland. He should be on a team that will feature him. He's super underrated and that's b/c he's not featured.

Looks good in those high lights..... still has the best stiff arm ive seen in a while..

Advertisement
WIth the moves they've made and the draft picks they have, maybe, just maybe, the Browns may actually be respectable this season.

Or they may be horrible again. WIth that franchise you never know.

If they draft the next Pedo State bust, Duke will see carries reduced until they figure it out and cut the Nittany softee

Advertisement

Would rather see him traded to somewhere else like the bucs or the patriots so he can be even more featured but he has been having a good career so far and was by far the Browns best offensive player and team mvp on last years team despite him not being used as much as he should have been.

Which translates to like 1500 yds receiving and 900 yds rushing on any other team. Seriously, if you can do anything at all good while playing for the Browns you deserve some type of medal.

Is he working on the negotiation himself or is Lamar Jackson’s mom helping him with an assist from this message board?

4700779.gif

Advertisement
Is he working on the negotiation himself or is Lamar Jackson’s mom helping him with an assist from this message board?

I think Lamar is smart. The salary scale is already set for everyone drafted. So why not use Mom??

Why give some slime ball who could care less than squat about you a percentage of your hard earned $$$ when he can actually add nothing?

There is nothing an agent can do for you that a smart, well informed, tough, no BS Mom couldn't. :2h3mpi1: a lawyer could always follow up before you sign

Last edited:

I wonder if he might be traded if Cleveland picks Saquon Barkley. If they go that route, I'd rather see him traded because Barkley is an every down back and Duke would see very little action.

Glad to see him getting that 2nd contract. Hope he gets a nice signing bonus!!! $$$$

Advertisement
I wonder if he might be traded if Cleveland picks Saquon Barkley. If they go that route, I'd rather see him traded because Barkley is an every down back and Duke would see very little action.

Glad to see him get that 2nd contract. Does anyone know what his signing bonus is?
He was Cleveland’s best player last year, if they do draft barkley I want Him to go somewhere else while he has value

Advertisement
Back