Duke Johnson new contract in the works?

Baltimore could use him @Liberty City El we just cut Woodhead and Dixon cannot stay off the suspension list.
He would be great for the Ravens, but they only have 8.8mill in cap space & just signed WR John Brown (who's a Homestead kid) from the Cardinals.

Don't think Ozzie is gonna be spending a whole bunch of money in his last year as GM. Probably gonna cut Maclin too just to save a couple million.

Advertisement
He was Cleveland’s best player last year, if they do draft barkley I want Him to go somewhere else while he has value
Looks like Duke will remain a Brown. Cleveland just traded Isaiah Crowell to the Jets today.

I bet the Browns are clearing room for Saquon Barkley.

Glad they're showing love to Duke.

Advertisement
Wish he could be a Dolphin. Gase could scheme up so great ways to get him the ball. He’s been one of the bright spots in Cleveland the last couple of years. Crazy how good he is catching the ball.

Duke would be an All-Star with the Eagles .......and also with so many other teams.

Sucks that he's a Brown

Last edited:
they just got Hyde from the niners...looks like duke is back to a similar role, and also no Saquon

Flacco would love to have Duke to play that Ray Rice role from a few years back.

Saints and Pats would be great for him too.

Oh well, I'm really just hoping that the Browns can actually piece together a QB for that team for now. Njoku has shown major NFL abilities. It'd be nice for him and Duke to get a chance to thrive before it gets late.

Advertisement
Saw that the Browns are going after Carlos Hyde in free agency. That means no Barkley IMO, but probably still a reduced role for Duke. Just get him the **** out of Cleveland please.

Saw that the Browns are going after Carlos Hyde in free agency. That means no Barkley IMO, but probably still a reduced role for Duke. Just get him the **** out of Cleveland please.
Doubt they reduce the role of their mvp and best offensive player

Just imagine if Cleveland gave duke the ball even more, he would be a household name at the running back position. Very productive player in the league

For those saying it's a shame Duke has to stay in Cleveland, here's a thought. Don't sign a new contract and become a free agent when your contract ends! See how easy that is?

Advertisement
Duke would be an All-Star with the Eagles .......and also with so many other teams.

Sucks that he's a Brown
Browns = Where all star Canes go to fail... Dammit mane, can you imagine if Sean Taylor ended up a Brown during his draft year. It was close

He would be great for the Ravens, but they only have 8.8mill in cap space & just signed WR John Brown (who's a Homestead kid) from the Cardinals.

Don't think Ozzie is gonna be spending a whole bunch of money in his last year as GM. Probably gonna cut Maclin too just to save a couple million.
Yeah Maclin gone and the Ryan grant contract is ripped up he failed his physical. Brown got $5 million on a 1 year but I think some of that is incentives.

Advertisement
Back