Duke Johnson Making Good Decisions

Advertisement
Bill and Brady would make Duke a superstar. Unfortunately James White isn’t going anywhere. Don’t think they have a spot for him. He could fill that Ty Montgomery roll in GB nicely, they need backs

Advertisement
Duke couldn’t ask for a better time to be in the league given the style offenses are playing now. Would be a shame to see him locked away at Cleveland riding the bench.

Advertisement
You know your agent has to go when they only have 2 active NFL players as clients and 1 is yourself. Not a single former client outside of Dade county kids. Yet another reason why Luke pushes kids away from UM...so his wife has a better chance of keeping them as clients.

You know your agent has to go when they only have 2 active NFL players as clients and 1 is yourself. Not a single former client outside of Dade county kids. Yet another reason why Luke pushes kids away from UM...so his wife has a better chance of keeping them as clients.

while i dont like lukes tactics with regards to UM and hate his stupid nonsense, i will say his wife did get two RBs paid in a sport where RBs never get paid.

while i dont like lukes tactics with regards to UM and hate his stupid nonsense, i will say his wife did get two RBs paid in a sport where RBs never get paid.

Getting paid is Todd Gurley and Le'Veon Bell. Freeman is getting 1/2 of the money with similar numbers! Not sure I'd say his wife got Freeman paid when the man produced similar numbers to the top paid back.

Getting paid is Todd Gurley and Le'Veon Bell. Freeman is getting 1/2 of the money with similar numbers! Not sure I'd say his wife got Freeman paid when the man produced similar numbers to the top paid back.

relative to where i saw freeman coming out of the draft in comparison to gurley or bell so thats where my expectations were.

Advertisement
relative to where i saw freeman coming out of the draft in comparison to gurley or bell so thats where my expectations were.

The first contract is almost a fixed price for draftees. The 2nd contract is when an agent is really needed and Freeman lost major money after showing how good he is. Duke is making the money because he plays WR almost as much as RB much like Bell.

Advertisement
The first contract is almost a fixed price for draftees. The 2nd contract is when an agent is really needed and Freeman lost major money after showing how good he is. Duke is making the money because he plays WR almost as much as RB much like Bell.

freeman became the highest paid RB in the league when he signed his extension.

Advertisement
Back