Duke Johnson Making Good Decisions

Advertisement
Advertisement
he will. browns will trade him soon enough esp once camp begins and teams injuries start piling up

Could see him in Philly or (ugh) New England. I think we're set at the spot but I'd love him on my Steelers for obvious reasons but also then allowing him to stick it to Cleveland.

Advertisement
Strait trade for Theo Riddick on an expiring contract might make sense for both teams. Cleveland has plenty cap room. Downside is that Duke will back on a team with AG.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could see him in Philly or (ugh) New England. I think we're set at the spot but I'd love him on my Steelers for obvious reasons but also then allowing him to stick it to Cleveland.
New England would be a great spot for him. Unfortunately they sort of have the role filled with White. I think Johnson is a better all around back but they use different backs for different roles. They do need offensive weapons for Brady and thinking as I type, he would be deadly in that offense.

I wish our boys would learn the importance of picking a good agent. First Andre Johnson having his uncle advise him and now Duke trusting Uncle Luke's wife to with his career? I'm all for keeping it real but you have to be smarter than that. And that's not even mentioning the ones who signed with 7th round management.

Advertisement
Back