Duke Johnson junior season highlight

Advertisement
he really took it to another level this year. his speed and physical condition really improved.

he will be missed no doubt! true cane to ever laced it up

But his Fr year Highights were explosive and electric!

Last edited:
My favorite part, are all those times they almost stop him, but he refuses to let them.

Advertisement
he will be missed no doubt! true cane to ever laced it up

But his Fr year Highights were explosive and electric!
He was more explosive and had longer runs this year and became a more complete back I thought

Just when I was getting over my hatred for Al for the debacle of the 2015 class, I had to be reminded of how wasted Duke Johnson's talent was here. My god, we had the best back here since Frank Gore and he has nothing to show for it. That saddens me as a Canes fan.

Any NFL "expert" sleeping on Duke will sorely regret their decision. Duke will have a fantastic NFL career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of love for this kid, no homo. He's been a blessing for Carter. Truly a class act, and a great ball player.

Advertisement
From the Liberty City Warriors optimst to being one of the greatest Canes of all time. Dade County's finest. Salute.

duuuuuukkeeeeeee...gonna miss the kid definately was special and the #'s show it and im glad i made the trip from Raleigh to Blacksburg to witness his career night as a rb at the U, good luck at the next level #SWAG

Advertisement
Back