Duke Johnson interview

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kristin looks like a tranny.
Camila Cabello GIF by Global Citizen

And the class wasn’t good enough along with the coaching
I agree, but I just looked over that 2012 class and counted 4 guys that made it to their 2nd contract in the league. Same with 4 in 2013, but I could be off. Duke, flowers, Bush & Jenkins is a solid class. 2013 had Artie, AQM, Gus, and Elder. 2014 had McDermott, Brax, Herndon, Njoku, Trent Harris, Moten, Chad Thomas, Kaaya. 2015 had Walton, Cager, Jaquan Johnson, Mike Jack, Redwine (with 2 UM greats in Patchan and Bar Milo). 2016 had AR, Homer, Shaq, Pink, Joe Jack, and Malek Young.

Those classes all had some talent, just not enough. That mixed with crappy coaching led to what we got.

Advertisement
Miami has robbed not just the fanbase, but also so many great talent that chose to stay home and get coached by horrible hires.

Agree wholeheartedly.

This is what the knuckle-draggers and mouthbreathers in the fanbase can't understand. .

It's not that I and others are being haters. The mfckin admin has been hating on the fans and players for two decades.

Our players for the better part of the last fückin quarter century have been asked to do the practically impossible task of overcoming horrible game preparation, schemes, play calls, and favoritism in order to sniff any degree of success at Miami.

Feels like we are stuck in some bizarre cfb spin cycle.

I agree, but I just looked over that 2012 class and counted 4 guys that made it to their 2nd contract in the league. Same with 4 in 2013, but I could be off. Duke, flowers, Bush & Jenkins is a solid class. 2013 had Artie, AQM, Gus, and Elder. 2014 had McDermott, Brax, Herndon, Njoku, Trent Harris, Moten, Chad Thomas, Kaaya. 2015 had Walton, Cager, Jaquan Johnson, Mike Jack, Redwine (with 2 UM greats in Patchan and Bar Milo). 2016 had AR, Homer, Shaq, Pink, Joe Jack, and Malek Young.

Those classes all had some talent, just not enough. That mixed with crappy coaching led to what we got.
Golden’s teams generally had substandard depth. We never had a full complement of players.

Advertisement
I’ll never forget the excitement after that 4th & Short run by 8 in his first ball game in O&G v BC.

I remember Big Gäy Al jumping for joy hugging him.

Such a promising start to that chapter.

Honorable Mention: 8’s stiff arms were truly a thing of beauty. Watching him murk bums 30 yds downfield was real life magic. Should all be compiled in slo mo by CanesFreak to a Mozart Sonata

Last edited:

Imagine 4 guys in 2012 and that’s considered a solid class? That’s a terrible class when u just counting on four guys and no trench warfare involved. I hated the way we recruited for years I always liked some but when I saw OSU Bama etc I was like those are true classes.

Advertisement
Back