Duke Johnson blown up

Stingarov

GOATaylor
Dude finally sees action then is one play and done. Thanks a lot Josh McCown. Great throw.

[VINE]eIiLTUxangg[/VINE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The day that organization drafted him signified that his best ball was behind him. Kid better save every cent.

Advertisement
******* g*ay *** mccunt..drafted johnson in the later rounds tonight in my money league, damnit mane

Advertisement
It can only get better from
here. Hopefully he bounces back and flash his talent in the league, the kid deserves it.

Advertisement
Was hoping Titans would've drafted him. Him and Mariota would've been nice.

Last edited:
Are you guys serious?

If this wasn't expected by the majority, what have you been watching the last 3 years?

"Oh but he's in the record books"

Blah blah blah

Look, I love Duke. But please tell me what formidable opponent he had great games against in college.

Couldn't break free vs uf.

Fsu was cryptonite.

He had average games versus GT and VT with an exception.

South Carolina?

Nope.

Looked like a world beater vs Boston college, and all the softies that we played. Often injured and fumbling on clutch drives.

He has 1st round measurables, 1st round stats, and a top ten attitude, yet he was a third round pick by Cleveland. They must have saw the same things I saw. I am not taking anything away from Duke, he earned everything he has. But at the same time, it is what it is.

Advertisement
Are you guys serious?

If this wasn't expected by the majority, what have you been watching the last 3 years?

"Oh but he's in the record books"

Blah blah blah

Look, I love Duke. But please tell me what formidable opponent he had great games against in college.

Couldn't break free vs uf.

Fsu was cryptonite.

He had average games versus GT and VT with an exception.

South Carolina?

Nope.

Looked like a world beater vs Boston college, and all the softies that we played. Often injured and fumbling on clutch drives.

He has 1st round measurables, 1st round stats, and a top ten attitude, yet he was a third round pick by Cleveland. They must have saw the same things I saw. I am not taking anything away from Duke, he earned everything he has. But at the same time, it is what it is.

Did you not get the memo? Golden ran him too much and hurt him for life.

Slurp

Amazing college running back. So much fun to watch at Miami. Probably won't be a great NFL back. Likely situational at best. He had problems with head injuries a few games at Miami. This is not a good sign for his future.

Advertisement
Back