DUKE JOHNSON 7 V 7 TOURNAMENT TODAY

Looks like it's for local high schools.

And some of our targets are at it and it's today.

Any info Pete or anyone?

I ain check to see if it was posted already if it is delete this ****.

Advertisement
[TWEET]879045703758004224[/TWEET]
[TWEET]879000504197689345[/TWEET]
[TWEET]878990756198920192[/TWEET]

[TWEET]879031356067639296[/TWEET]
Mark Richards on the left & Kahlil Brantley on the right

Advertisement
We need to put the full court press on Thornton. Kid is showing out everywhere he goes. Its a no brainer at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to put the full court press on Thornton. Kid is showing out everywhere he goes. Its a no brainer at this point.

My understanding is that we have already offered him and actively recruiting him.

Oh I'm aware of our offer and that we're recruiting him. What I mean is lets pull out all the stops and focus on this kid because Thornton is a beast. We need to make it impossible for him to say no. Full court press my friend.

Advertisement
[TWEET]879116945454497793[/TWEET]

My brothers.... We are about to redefine what WRU means. Starting this year we will start to serve notice with Richards(Soph) Thomas (freshman) etc.....Just wait till the 2018 WRs get here. In 2019 and 20 there will be no slowing down. This about to get really fun again. Very soon we will be routinely blowing people back to the stone age. Seriously no joke. Look at our WR rooster then add the 2018 kids assuming they stick which they will. Can anyone point to a time where we have ever been that deep?

After all these years of mediocrity I'm so ready to start embarrassing teams again. Then when these defenses spend all week figuring out how to stop our passing game we will just pound them with Lingard, Davis etc......It was almost worth going through the Golden years if things all go according to plan. I can't wait and I didnt even mention Mallory or Jordan. If we do go on another tool-a-thon where we bend everyone over the sink, I'm going to love every single minute of it. Here's to #6 and a new decade of dominance.

Man, on da real, shout out to my g [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]. OP ask about any info on the 7 v 7, and El is right there posting highlights and clips. Aye pimp, fa real, fa real...appreciate you bruh. When Pete's asleep, you keep us Woke fam. #Salute

Advertisement
Back