DUKE JOHNSON 7 V 7 TOURNAMENT TODAY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, on da real, shout out to my g [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]. OP ask about any info on the 7 v 7, and El is right there posting highlights and clips. Aye pimp, fa real, fa real...appreciate you bruh. When Pete's asleep, you keep us Woke fam. #Salute

I second dat!! You do a really good job of keeping the postings alive.. Honestly, I think we get more from these recruits thru postings and things of this sort, than in interviews (some of them), because I guess when it's thru a posting (Instagram, FB, snap chat, twitter, & etc.) to me it's real and it's coming direct, with these interviews these kid's tend to say things just to satisfy the person giving the interview **one interview a kid say he's loving Miami, then you catch a different interview he's saying UF or Bama is his dream offer**

Liberty City El, much love for what you do.. Keep them coming!!

Thornton has really been showing out at these recent camps, and I really hope Miami can pull him in.. I'm that fan, that loves the speedsters!! And this kid has the wheels and on top of that, the kid is a football player.. This kid should dominate for BTW this season, I pulling for this kid to sign with our Canes!!

Advertisement
Thornton > Austin?

YES just watch

Not saying y'all wrong but what have you seen to say he's better than Austin ?

elite speed, size, and at schools like Booker T competition is drilled in these kids from day one if I'm not mistaken he's an Overtown kid that mean it has been drilled in him since youth they usually have what it takes.. this is what we're talking bout when we want to bring the tradition of Miami back. Surround superior athletes with football dogs and competent coaching, that's what gets you 5 championships in 20 years.

When you have that in a single prospect and a competent staff to guide him in the right direction you don't let him walk.

Man, on da real, shout out to my g @Liberty City El. OP ask about any info on the 7 v 7, and El is right there posting highlights and clips. Aye pimp, fa real, fa real...appreciate you bruh. When Pete's asleep, you keep us Woke fam. #Salute
Appreciate that bro! Much respect to you as well.

El what's your opinion on Khalil Brantley? Seem to be favoring The U? Will he be regarded as a better prospect than Thornton?

Advertisement
I don't think he's as good as Austin but there's not a very wide gap imo...

But I'd **** sure take him over Williams who I think is overhyped as a WR....again just one old guys opinion.

But this kid is gonna be a beast somewhere and I'd love for it to be here.

Advertisement
Back