Duke Injuries

Advertisement
We've won the Coastal ONCE. I love this program/team, but we have no business overlooking anyone in the division/conference with where our program is at currently. Our focus should be running the table the rest of the way, and treating every ballgame every week like it's the most important one of the season.

That being said - ECU handled UNC last weekend (I know...UNC still sucks even if it was @ECU)...and it was to the tune of 41-19. ECU has historically given VT a close ballgame when they play. I know some of those games were near the end of Beamer's tenure when VT was floundering a bit, but VT can't overlook ECU this coming weekend..............just like we can't overlook any team in the ACC.

And while VT throttled William & Mary last weekend, I do think the FSU game made them look better than they probably are...especially with Samford **** near beating the Nolies. My opinion of VT isn't all that high, but we shouldn't overlook them.

Advertisement
Not sure why someone disagreed with you. The University is selling seats for that game @ HardRock. Guess we should clue them in too?
Nahhh, I am the dumbass, I ****ed up orange&greens original post and interchanged VT for Duke. Just goes to show you shouldn't work and post at the same time.

Advertisement
FSU is poor, but that Hookie defense is the real deal.

Spoke with a huge FSU fan today. He said the OL is the worst one they have had in a long long time. So yes VT looked good against them. Of course our line has issues too. We better get it fixed before VT.

Advertisement
Not only is any trip to the Burg a challenge, but we'll be just 7 days from having been wrecked by GT's chop blocking all game. That will not be an easy W by any means.

Advertisement
I'm always happy to kick any opponent when he's down. Used to like Duke and Cutcliff. But after his temper tantrum over our miracle kickoff return (forgetting that he had a dozen bull**** calls go his way even to put us in that position), I will take especial glee in seeing us pound on them. Hope their entire first string gets outed in a Lacross-type scandal and we put more points on them than we did Savannah State.

Advertisement
Back