Duke Injuries

Advertisement
Advertisement
That team in Blacksburg had alot of drama and bull**** go down in their offseason. It will translate to the field soon enough, don't worry.

I'm just saying that they're the biggest competition for the Coastal division. Plus we play them at their home. For all of the things that happened to them, our season, as it relates to QB hasn't been spectacular either.

Injuries are unpredictable in a collision sport and it sucks. That being said, Va Tech will be for real when we play them. If I were Miami I'd worry about Feagles actually being able to get a punt off against those guys. You could measure his kick time with a sundial. they better get that right, because nothing changes a game like a special teams TO or return.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tech plays BC and ND before they play us so we should have some good tape to watch of them not playing a crap team(semenholes)

Duke might've not been better than Va Tech befoire the injuries, but some in this thread are underestimating what Duke was goijng to be this year... probably the best team cutcliffe has had over there.

Advertisement
I have Duke season win total over 6.5, and it was one of my stronger plays.

Cutcliffe is widely regarded as one of the best, and most underrated, coaches in the game today. This was his most loaded team. The QB is good. They could be a bother if their QB stays healthy.

Duke's not our competition for the Coastal. That team is in Blacksburg.
I’ve watched both Puke games this year, and they’ve looked better than us so far. Gilbert is thei second best defensive player, and they shouldn’t be able to beat anyone decent without Jones. The backup is almost strictly a runner.

Not sure if this was a joke or what?

****y Miami fans always underestimate these teams and then get on here and complain when it's a dogfight in the fourth.

No this is not a joke, and Duke was a legit contender (with Miami and VT) for the division. Take the orange and green shades off.

Advertisement
Back