Duke game

Canes4348

Freshman
Driving down from Pittsburgh to Durham for the game! Hoping to make it down to the UNC one as well and then the Pitt game is about a 5 min drive to Heinz field. I've never been to Wallace wade but I'm excited!

Advertisement
I'm about 45 mins outside of Pittsburgh, and am planning on attending that game!

Advertisement
I'm thinking about driving down to that one from DC. Wife expecting a new baby boy cane within the next week or so. I might be tied up but y'all boys drink up this year.

Advertisement
I'll be going and sitting in Duke's student section heckling the **** out of anyone wearing blue.

Driving down from Pittsburgh to Durham for the game! Hoping to make it down to the UNC one as well and then the Pitt game is about a 5 min drive to Heinz field. I've never been to Wallace wade but I'm excited!

Wallace Wade is actually a surprisingly nice stadium. Been there for the past three Miami games and have sat in three different parts of the stadium. No complaints.

Can't make it this year, but I'll be in Chapel Hill.

Advertisement
See all my Cane fans there at Wallace Wade and the UNC game as well. Im about a 30min drive from both.

Wallace Wade isn't much to look at, though you can see the burial marker where Indians died in that section of the Trail of Tears that stretches toward the visitor's locker room.

Another positive note is they updated the bathrooms several years ago so mud doesn't flow into the men's room while you're ****ing into the communal urine trough.

Good food at the stadium vendors as well.

Definitely not an imposing environment at Wallace Wade, but fun. It's basically a really nice high school stadium. There was a track around the field until very recently. Campus is nice to walk around, though I understand it's a knock-off of Princeton.

Advertisement
Under construction...

Wallace Wade is actually a surprisingly nice stadium. Been there for the past three Miami games and have sat in three different parts of the stadium. No complaints.

Can't make it this year, but I'll be in Chapel Hill.

No reason for any of us not to attend this game. According to a former coach, its a 30 minute walk from the locker room to the field at Duke.

Wallace Wade isn't much to look at, though you can see the burial marker where Indians died in that section of the Trail of Tears that stretches toward the visitor's locker room.

Another positive note is they updated the bathrooms several years ago so mud doesn't flow into the men's room while you're ****ing into the communal urine trough.

Good food at the stadium vendors as well.

Did you say communal urine trough? Just booked my ticket.

Advertisement
Back