Duke game

Advertisement
Driving down from Pittsburgh to Durham for the game! Hoping to make it down to the UNC one as well and then the Pitt game is about a 5 min drive to Heinz field. I've never been to Wallace wade but I'm excited!

Wallace Wade isn't much to look at, though you can see the burial marker where Indians died in that section of the Trail of Tears that stretches toward the visitor's locker room.

Another positive note is they updated the bathrooms several years ago so mud doesn't flow into the men's room while you're ****ing into the communal urine trough.

Good food at the stadium vendors as well.

Did you say communal urine trough? Just booked my ticket.

LOL

Used to be that way...they've upgraded (or downgraded depending on each individual's fancy)

Advertisement
Driving down from Pittsburgh to Durham for the game! Hoping to make it down to the UNC one as well and then the Pitt game is about a 5 min drive to Heinz field. I've never been to Wallace wade but I'm excited!

Wallace Wade isn't much to look at, though you can see the burial marker where Indians died in that section of the Trail of Tears that stretches toward the visitor's locker room.

Another positive note is they updated the bathrooms several years ago so mud doesn't flow into the men's room while you're ****ing into the communal urine trough.

Good food at the stadium vendors as well.

Did you say communal urine trough? Just booked my ticket.

LOL

Used to be that way...they've upgraded (or downgraded depending on each individual's fancy)

Crushing crushing news. Anyone need a ticket?

The Dukies have made a few changes to Wally Wade. It's a nice venue. I'll be there. Incidentally, the stadium is still under construction, or it was the last time I visited this summer, but it's getting very close to the image below.

WallaceWade.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back