Duke Draft Stock Rising?

At the Miami Pro Day I'd expect him to improve on his 4.54 40 at the combine, which was surprising.

He'll probably be solid in the first 50 picks after April 1, but Tevin Coleman's pro day (April 15) will have a lot of weight on how is the 3rd RB overall

Great kid that has been through and is going through a lot. I'm rooting for him.

Advertisement
Pray for the bucs not to draft jamarcus Russell 2.0 in Winston.jimbo has a bad track record with qb in the nfl.

I wouldn't say that. He gets the most out of them. Idiot scouts keep drafting them. Russell was freak but most people knew he wasn't ready. He also benefitted from a weak qb draft. Ponder and Manuel were both average surprise 1st round picks. Everyone was shocked with their selections. We seen both qbs for 7 years. Ponder was inaccurate past 10 yards and EJ was scary past the locker room doors. Neither qb deserved to go 1st. Russel and Winston has nothing in common with the exception of being black. He is by far the best qb Jimbo has ever coached. And more than likely he will be the 1st pick to Tampa. As for saying Jimbo has a bad record with qbs that's unfair. That's the hardest position to judge. None of the top qbs in the league have been coached by the top ncaa coaches. Talented qbs come from all over. Good coaches get them to that point to be considered talented qbs and the scouts are the individuals that should be able to evaluate.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Living here in Indiana I would have my draft board as Gurley, Coleman, Duke. Coleman was amazing last year. Everyone knew he was getting the ball and couldn't stop him. IU was on their 4th String QB by the time the season ended. He reminded me of McFadden in college only had no help. Duke's one big question is durability but, he has the best vision and footwork of any running back I've seen in a long time. His first ten yards are as explosive as anyone who's ever played.

I'd be surprised if he makes it past 5 years. Love duke. but I think the nfl game is going to violent for him with the way he runs

Living here in Indiana I would have my draft board as Gurley, Coleman, Duke. Coleman was amazing last year. Everyone knew he was getting the ball and couldn't stop him. IU was on their 4th String QB by the time the season ended. He reminded me of McFadden in college only had no help. Duke's one big question is durability but, he has the best vision and footwork of any running back I've seen in a long time. His first ten yards are as explosive as anyone who's ever played.

Coleman is definitely a manchild. Duke is just Duke. I love that kid.

Advertisement
Back