Duke Draft Stock Rising?

252cane

All-ACC
Bucky brooks with nfl network said teams are touting him as a playmaker.

Teams are raving about his footwork, quickness, creativity, and with his IQ.

They view him as a football savant. Said he killed it in meetings and has advanced understanding of football concepts.

Everyone has him as the 4th or 5th rb now but maybe he ends up 3rd.

Advertisement

They view him as a football savant. Said he killed it in meetings and has advanced understanding of football concepts.

Good for him. An NFL scout should be fired if Abdullah or any other back not named Gurley/Gordon is chosen ahead of Duke.

We were lucky to have him here. And the team that drafts him will be lucky to have him.

Duke = too smart to buy Grolden's BS

SLURPERS = not as smart as Duke

Advertisement
theres no doubt that Duke is a tremendous football player. he understands the game very well.

his only question mark is durability in the league. if his body can adapt to the NFL, then he could be a pro bowl level RB

Dude is tough as nails. Only concern I have is the migraine issues but if those subside he's going to have a nice NFL career making plays

Advertisement

Who had him mocked in the 4th or 5th?

Everything I've seen has him 2nd or 3rd.

Questions about durability are the only thing that would keep him out of the 2nd round.

Hope he doesn't fumble and plays big in big games.. Unlike here..oops that was too real.. Sorry Duke you're the GOAT

Advertisement

Who had him mocked in the 4th or 5th?

Everything I've seen has him 2nd or 3rd.

Questions about durability are the only thing that would keep him out of the 2nd round.

Not in the 4th or 5th, as the 4th or 5th RB.

I just think duke is the kind of guy that needs to get his foot in the door, hes gonna shine wherever he goes.

Won't make it, remember he is too slow. He got fat, won't cut it, need 4.2 speed

Advertisement
I would live for the Bucs to draft him, but won't happen since it'll be a waste of pick since the Bucs have too many holes. Would love for the Boys to draft him, with the best oline in football....dam. Cmon Jerry Jones.

Bills too, they sound like they are gonna have a fun offense to watch

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back