Duke and McDermott know

We have some elite talent in Duke, Perryman, Clive, but that is really about it. QB could have a nice future, but overall, we do not have the talent some on her think.

+10000000

That's what bothering me... We do not have championship level talent... And for any coach to say that to a 5 loss team is absurd... For any player to come out and say that is outrageous... These kids and coaches need to work harder... We're not the only team that matures in the off-season...

Another dude brainwashed by Folden's hair and slick mouth.

Advertisement
We dont have championship level talent but Mississippi State does?? Lol its so many dumbasses ruining this board its crazy.

We have some elite talent in Duke, Perryman, Clive, but that is really about it. QB could have a nice future, but overall, we do not have the talent some on her think.

+10000000

That's what bothering me... We do not have championship level talent... And for any coach to say that to a 5 loss team is absurd... For any player to come out and say that is outrageous... These kids and coaches need to work harder... We're not the only team that matures in the off-season...

Not brainwashed... We're not nearly as good as we think we are, however we should have won more than 7 games this year... The coastal is horrible... GT has improved but they were better during the 07-09 campaigns... I think the coaches and players are delusional if they think they're a championship squad with 5 losses...

when has TCU ever had great recruiting classes? When has TCU ever pulled in ONE 5 STAR cant miss automatic future 1st round pick at ANY position?

How is it possible for them to be only one spot away from being able to compete for a national title?

Oh its different at Miami... we need Cam Newton at QB, The Oline Mark Ingram ran behind at Bama, Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson at receiver, Ray Lewis and Dan Morgan at LB, Sean Taylor and Ed Reed at safety with Antrel Rolle and Charles Woodson at corner just to finally be able to beat FSU right?

Advertisement

+10000000

Not brainwashed... We're not nearly as good as we think we are, however we should have won more than 7 games this year... The coastal is horrible... GT has improved but they were better during the 07-09 campaigns... I think the coaches and players are delusional if they think they're a championship squad with 5 losses...

Where did u pull that last comment from? No coach or player has ever said that especialy not these excuse making coaches.

If u domt think coaching is the only reason Miami wasnt close to winning the coastal this year than youre delusional.

+10000000

You got a quote for that?

Give me a Gary, and we'll be winning big in two years. I ain't picky. I'll take Patterson or Pinkel.

What Pinkel has done in the SEC and Big 12 with a bunch of 3 stars is remarkable. This was supposed to be a ground up rebuild this year after losing so much from the 2013 roster, yet he has them in the mix for a 2nd straight division title.

+10000000

Well championship "talent" then...

Advertisement
+10000000

Well championship "talent" then...

Oh. You got a quote for that?

Look at what Dmoney wrote a while back...

He pointed out that the elite talent on our team is elite compared to the Bamas, FSUs, and UGAs of the world.

However, our depth blows. Those "coal shovelers" that Golden brings in just bc they go to his camps and have good measurables just aren't cutting it. Those 3 stars should be South FL ballers, not New Jersey projects.

Those SF kids instead are going to other schools and showing out.

THAT is our problem. It's the middle guys, not the top end elite guys.

He pointed out that the elite talent on our team is elite compared to the Bamas, FSUs, and UGAs of the world.

However, our depth blows. Those "coal shovelers" that Golden brings in just bc they go to his camps and have good measurables just aren't cutting it. Those 3 stars should be South FL ballers, not New Jersey projects.

This. Anybody throwing " lack of talent " excuse needs to get back to stacking ****s ASAP .

Advertisement
image.jpg

Taken in U dining hall

Last edited:
Advertisement
Per Jackson:

### Fans aren’t the only ones who believe UM underachieved. Players do, too.
“We did,” Duke Johnson said. “It wasn’t the talent [that was the problem]. We didn’t come out and play to the talent level.”
Said center Shane McDermott: “We have tons of talent and our record doesn’t show it. We're way better than 6-5 talent wise.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...lphins-canes-marlins-notes.html#storylink=cpy

Players have to all know of Golden ineptness.

You're a dumb ***... he said the players didn't preform. A lot of you idiots try to spin **** any time you can... look I'm ****ed with golden too but that's a far reach. This site is redundant.

This. Anybody throwing " lack of talent " excuse needs to get back to stacking ****s ASAP .

The retards looking to cover for their crush by pointing to lack of depth seem not to realize that their crush is the one responsible for acquiring that depth.

Per Jackson:

### Fans aren’t the only ones who believe UM underachieved. Players do, too.
“We did,” Duke Johnson said. “It wasn’t the talent [that was the problem]. We didn’t come out and play to the talent level.”
Said center Shane McDermott: “We have tons of talent and our record doesn’t show it. We're way better than 6-5 talent wise.”

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...lphins-canes-marlins-notes.html#storylink=cpy

Players have to all know of Golden ineptness.

You're a dumb ***... he said the players didn't preform. A lot of you idiots try to spin **** any time you can... look I'm ****ed with golden too but that's a far reach. This site is redundant.
If u dont think that Duke 1st saying "it wasnt the talent that was the problem." Followed by "we didnt come out and play to the talent level" is a knock on the coaches youre an idiot.

Who the **** do you think is responsible for getting the talent to play at the very minimum "to the talent level"??? Try to think hard before you answer.

Advertisement
Back