Duke 24 Georgia Tech 12 4th Quarter

Advertisement
The Coastal is a revolving door of average teams. 5 teams teams trying to reverse into the same space

I swear every season we say "this is the worst this division has ever been"

Where is the floor? good grief.

Advertisement
looserville playing a good game with clemson after losing everybody , VA should of beat UCLA, dont worry we are stuck with a coach who couldnt be Temple

Final score 31-25.

Al Golden is such an incompetent ******. A team that wishes it had our talent stops GT, and our ****** of a head coach can't figure out an offense he's been facing since his Temple days.

Final score 31-25.

Al Golden is such an incompetent ******. A team that wishes it had our talent stops GT, and our ****** of a head coach can't figure out an offense he's been facing since his Temple days.

^^This! I'm still baffled on why the fu$k we played such a soft zone against them. We played Cincy today which has a great pocket passer QB and we played more aggressive and forced him to beat us throwing the ball. Against GT and Nebraska we played soft zone against teams that run 85% of the time. Makes no sense. They should've stacked the box against both teams. But I guess according to Grohlden we had 9 people in the box against GT all game.

HOLD UP!!! WE'RE OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS? ?!!?!?!????!!???
image.jpg

Advertisement
You guys are killing me. Duke hadn't defeated Georgia Tech since 2003. But now we want Duke's coaching staff, the same ones who lost 38-14 at home to Georgia Tech last year while allowing more than 340 yards rushing.

That game today was more evidence of the dominance of preseason ratings, as long as you know how to use them and aren't a simpleton bar stool type who denounces them. Duke was rated higher than Georgia Tech in preseason. But after a handful of irrelevant results Georgia Tech became a 5.5 point favorite over Duke. The sharp guys pounded it down to 3.5 on Saturday morning. I posted a few days ago that a Duke victory would be no surprise since they were rated higher than Georgia Tech in preseason, and that Georgia Tech was like us at this point last season, with a record we don't deserve and a fall that will be ugly and ongoing.

But.........option teams cover the spread. Just like on Grassy, you bounce back and forth on GT depending on whether they win or lose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back