Tears Duck Tears

Bump.

How we miss this?

This mfer a crackhead for this.

He legit said 2001 Oregon would beat the 2001 Canes.

Do ya thing my twitter trolls.

@TrumpyCane

George Wrighster who was ratioed on that hot take played on the 2001 Oregon team and played several years in the NFL.

Also Wiki says this about this former Duck player's claim to fame:

He appeared on the March 11, 2012, episode of Cupcake Wars on the Food Network representing Violet's Cakes in Pasadena, California.

Last edited:
Advertisement

This bltch is ugly AF.

Also, I wouldn’t let him near any children. Just has that look about him.

EDCEDE18-BA3B-49B1-9BE1-5473C443D33A.jpeg

Advertisement

Wtf? Maybe I’ll never understand cause I’m not a Twitter guy. This is just some rando grown man Oregon fan? He is still posting **** cause he is butthurt Mario left and posting nonsense like he thinks he knows football? Man I hope one of you take him out at the end of the season and publicly embarrass him by bumping his tweets.

Wtf? Maybe I’ll never understand cause I’m not a Twitter guy. This is just some rando grown man Oregon fan? He is still posting **** cause he is butthurt Mario left and posting nonsense like he thinks he knows football? Man I hope one of you take him out at the end of the season and publicly embarrass him by bumping his tweets.
This is literally the problem with Twitter and social media in general. It gives random idiots a platform to be obnoxious in a fake reality where they can’t be held accountable for being a jerk.

Advertisement
This is literally the problem with Twitter and social media in general. It gives random idiots a platform to be obnoxious in a fake reality where they can’t be held accountable for being a jerk.
I can’t stand social media in general. I log on Facebook once a year to thank everyone for Birthday wishes. Have a Twitter account for work and to read articles posted here. People are nuts…or at least they act it behind a keyboard. A lot of people create this alternate persona and run with it.

I say this not to brag but I rose to the top of my profession in the US rather quickly. My CEO would always say part of my secret sauce is that the person I am on the phone and emails is the same person I am in person in a meeting or at a bar. I see others trying to act different on the phone with a client. Doesn’t jive. I would give that advice to anyone starting out.

Even a smaller message board like CIS. I can tell a lot of the posters here are real as **** and I would not be surprised meeting most. But there are some on here who act way different than who they are in person. Guaranteed

But I digress. This Oregon fool is on another level. He is just embarrassing himself.

The funniest part is that his Twitter header is a mural of the word “empathy” and his most recent tweet reads “have a nice day yall!” 💀

The dude has a concerning lack of self-awareness, and the 1 out of every 6 people who decided to follow him back probably do so more out of pity than anything

I can’t stand social media in general. I log on Facebook once a year to thank everyone for Birthday wishes. Have a Twitter account for work and to read articles posted here. People are nuts…or at least they act it behind a keyboard. A lot of people create this alternate persona and run with it.

I say this not to brag but I rose to the top of my profession in the US rather quickly. My CEO would always say part of my secret sauce is that the person I am on the phone and emails is the same person I am in person in a meeting or at a bar. I see others trying to act different on the phone with a client. Doesn’t jive. I would give that advice to anyone starting out.

Even a smaller message board like CIS. I can tell a lot of the posters here are real as **** and I would not be surprised meeting most. But there are some on here who act way different than who they are in person. Guaranteed

But I digress. This Oregon fool is on another level. He is just embarrassing himself.
I always do my best not to say something on the internet I wouldn’t say in person. It’s why I don’t pretend to be a badass or rich or whatever the **** people like to pretend they are. Besides, people tend to overestimate the impact their opinions have on strangers.

I always do my best not to say something on the internet I wouldn’t say in person. It’s why I don’t pretend to be a badass or rich or whatever the **** people like to pretend they are. Besides, people tend to overestimate the impact their opinions have on strangers.
Are you suggesting that insulting people isn't the best way to change their minds?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is DTP your real name or some random Id on a platform where you can’t be accountable or nah

Advertisement
Back