Tears Duck Tears

Lol; Papa Mark?? In Yeezys??! Lol

I know for a fact he did. Maybe not on the sidelines but at the Hecht when he hosted recruits and took pics with them. I recall people on the board making a big deal exclaiming “oMg cOrcH RiChT iS WeArIng YeEzYs!!1!”

Advertisement
I know for a fact he did. Maybe not on the sidelines but at the Hecht when he hosted recruits and took pics with them. I recall people on the board making a big deal exclaiming “oMg cOrcH RiChT iS WeArIng YeEzYs!!1!”

Iirc, I believe in 2016, during our “wooing” period, Adidas gave the team some Yeezy 1. I believe there were photos of cleats that surfaced. But that was a time long, long, long ago. We’ve been relegated to Supernovas, and an occasional Ultraboost.

Advertisement
What deal? Is Nike willing to pay fair market value? If not, then they can kick rocks.

What is “fair market value?” Is it based upon team performance, student body population, merchandise sales, or past reputation?

And sure, let’s keep working w Adidas, who made a promise to get us to switch in writing, just to go behind our backs & break contractural conditions (or maybe they didn’t since they are notorious for putting ambiguous clauses to renege on agreements). Annd let’s keep working w/ the ones who got us caught up w/ The Feds w/o so much of an apology. Lol. Oh, but they gave us up front money, right? How those Adidas Dad shoes feel on u?

Is that a Cobra Kai t-shirt?!
Karate Kid Sweep The Leg GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Fa
What is “fair market value?” Is it based upon team performance, student body population, merchandise sales, or past reputation?

And sure, let’s keep working w Adidas, who made a promise to get us to switch in writing, just to go behind our backs & break contractural conditions (or maybe they didn’t since they are notorious for putting ambiguous clauses to renege on agreements). Annd let’s keep working w/ the ones who got us caught up w/ The Feds w/o so much of an apology. Lol. Oh, but they gave us up front money, right? How those Adidas Dad shoes feel on u?
Fair market value is soley based on what the market will pay.

Foolishness often embodied in "my house is worth x".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back