Tears Duck Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh no doubt. Most wouldn’t last 10 seconds walking in and soaking just 5 yards off the beach in the middle of summer.
Freaking Out George Costanza GIF

Advertisement
I love how they remarked we are broke and have a ****** AD. We've shown we've got money. We fired Blake James and appear to be willing to hire Clemson's AD for big money.

Now their excuse is, "Um Ah, well, he doesn't like the heat and humidity down there."

As opposed to the -20 weather mountains you guys got up there? **** near killed myself when a semi in front of me jackknifed and smoked his brakes while we were both topping a rock.

Almost didn't get the truck stopped in time, and I was going 20mph.

Pretty in the summer time, crazy as **** to drive through during football season.

Advertisement
LSU gets someone like Thamel breaking the news of the HC. Miami is getting the guy who spends his time convincing our juniors to leave early so they can be 7th picks and UDFAs

He’s just chasing clout.

He’s reading fansites like this, and just following Twitter. That guy and his stay-in-yo-lane grifter need to stay far away from this program. Unless he wants to give money. We’ll take his money.

Advertisement
Back