Tears Duck Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
1638759203623.png

Advertisement
Sheesh at these guys that can’t take a hint yet. Almost feel sorry for them.
Doctor “ you have terminal cancer”
Patient “ sooooooo is that your gut feeling or something else “
Doctor “ if means there’s a high chance you’re going to die “
Patient “ so this is bad news “?
Doctor “ ***** ya dead “

Oregon is a good job but at full support from both UM and OU than UM is the better job. If UM is committed it's a top 5 job. The past 15 years OU was probably the better job. But they will never win with the athletes the top tier bama UGA get.
This is a perfect litmus test for those claims. I’ve heard nothing but “Nike money” and amazing facilities and support, so Oregon should have no problem signing an elite coach if all that noise is true.

Advertisement
Oregon is a good job but at full support from both UM and OU than UM is the better job. If UM is committed it's a top 5 job. The past 15 years OU was probably the better job. But they will never win with the athletes the top tier bama UGA get.
Yup they’ve had free reign over the pac12 and a full financial commitment and they’ve been a good but not great program. Geography (huge part of recruiting) along with tradition still matter.

The SEC giants have had too much for too long. I’m not surprised to see other traditional powers (Miami, USC, Texas) making changes to be competitive again. And to be fair it’s a good thing, cfb is at its best when all the traditional powers dance.

Yup they’ve had free reign over the pac12 and a full financial commitment and they’ve been a good but not great program. Geography (huge part of recruiting) along with tradition still matter.

The SEC giants have had too much for too long. I’m not surprised to see other traditional powers (Miami, USC, Texas) making changes to be competitive again. And to be fair it’s a good thing, cfb is at its best when all the traditional powers dance.
Texas fuqed

Advertisement
Siesta Key is downright ridiculous. The sand is so fine and soft it feels like powdered sugar.
I love Siesta Key but Ana Maria Beach is much more chill. Same white sand. Blue waters.

Advertisement
Back