Duce Chestnut

Advertisement
If he's not coming to Miami, I'd like to see him go to Rutgers with Alijah Clarke to play for Fran Brown. I'm intrigued to see what Rutgers begins to look like now that they embrace recruiting South Jersey along with the northern catholic schools

Advertisement
Spots are tight. Not sure if we have room for 2 more corners without processing someone.
I think we have 25. I wouldn't be upset if the last 4 are Taylor, Marshall, Brown, Collier. I am one who believes Collier is overrated, and will need a year of S&C to see the field, but I think he can be a good rotation player at S.

I'm also a big believer in taking a QB every cycle and would not mind doing so over Collier.

There's always the Collins saga, which could also free a spot. But it's really tight. I can't recall the last class where we had legit dudes who are on the outside looking in.

I can't believe that we would ever take a commitment from him at this point.

Advertisement
Who cares?!?!? He’s an up norf boy. Miami needs not worry about grabbing any DB past the Mason Dixie line. He’ll come down here and leave just as fast as Kiy Hester.

EeSogKTWoAAOUHZ.jpg

Wow we made his Top 5? Used to be kids used the U for other school’s attention. This year it’s been the other way around. About time we were the marquee team on the list instead of a placeholder.

I think we have 25. I wouldn't be upset if the last 4 are Taylor, Marshall, Brown, Collier. I am one who believes Collier is overrated, and will need a year of S&C to see the field, but I think he can be a good rotation player at S.

I'm also a big believer in taking a QB every cycle and would not mind doing so over Collier.

There's always the Collins saga, which could also free a spot. But it's really tight. I can't recall the last class where we had legit dudes who are on the outside looking in.
Seeing how loaded we are at Safety I just don't see Collier being part of the class. Replace Collier in your list with Chase Smith and then we're talking.

Advertisement
Who cares?!?!? He’s an up norf boy. Miami needs not worry about grabbing any DB past the Mason Dixie line. He’ll come down here and leave just as fast as Kiy Hester.
James Lewis S from NYC area Jersey started on greatest team ever --2001 Canes. Should never set hard-and-fast rules. Get the best you can get, but it starts in S. Fla. Not pushing for Chestnut, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back