DTs

Advertisement
Your move Golden

238.gif

Advertisement
Seriously what DT's are we targeting? Can somebody lay out the list that I'm gonna be slitting my throat over in Februrary

Seriously what DT's are we targeting? Can somebody lay out the list that I'm gonna be slitting my throat over in Februrary
Ryan Fines is a 6'4-305 DT from manatee that is committed to us. Has stayed quiet but is a solid prospect.
The kid Mcintosh we just got from Gibbons can move to DT, he is already about 270 according to him. Shy Tuttle from North Carolina is one we are also going after as well as Rasheem green and Joseph Wicker.

Advertisement
4th of July sucks so bad for people that there needs to be an influx of negative threads on both the football and recruiting boards?

WTF

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DT-Darrion-Daniels-Reviews-Pros-and-Cons-With-Miami-29463089

4-star DT Darrion Daniels planning to visit soon.

“One of the pros is seeing the majority of the big names in the NFL came from Miami,” Daniels said. “I’ve always known them as the ‘U’ and the place to go as far as making the next level. The con is my dad told me there are some bad things, like violence, down there. Whenever I take a visit, I want to see if that’s really the case.”

Miami is also in Joseph Wicker's top 5
Miami is also in Shy Tuttle's top 5

Hopefully they pull one of those players

Advertisement
I think we're gonna recruit more DT/DE hybrids...ie guys that can play inside in the 4-3, and over the Tackle in the 3-4. It's more economical.

YOU COULD MISS ME WITH THIS THREAD. WE JUST GOT MULLEN. NOPE YALL TROLLS WONT KILL MY VIBE

4-star S.Carolina DT @Im_The_Hulk: Just got an offer from Miami Hurricane on 4 of July #miami #4thofJuly #D1Bound

Advertisement
I am dumbfounded that we struggle so much recruiting DTs, then again, I completely understand. Elite DTs do not want to play in this system.

Advertisement
Back