DTR To UCLA

canes1239

Freshman
I remember Brevin Jordan and him talking about being a package deal at one point. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Advertisement
Can't believe he's going to play for Jim Mora.

Poor kid. That's a death sentence.

I remember Brevin Jordan and him talking about being a package deal at one point. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Jordan been knew dtr was goign to ucla and dtr knew that Jordan was picking Miami. Doubt that will be much of an issue

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brevin Jordan has known about this for 3 months. DTR was always going to UCLA.

Jordan has become our second most vocal commit next to Lingawd.

This is meaningless.

Advertisement
In an interview with state of the U brevin said if DTR wants to play with him he has to come to Miami

Well this should create some Gayturd anxiety. Milton could go to Michigan (or Georgia) and no way Fields picks them.

Advertisement
Good get for Jedd Fisch who landed DTR ahead of his former boss, Jim Harbaugh.

Interesting tidbit on DTR: he received many offers and is going to UCLA even though he has never started a high school football game! At Bishop Gorman, he was stuck behind Tate Martell who just signed with Ohio St. DTR finally gets to start this coming season.

I can't recall another player who attracted so many top offers without having any playing time as a starter in high school. Do you know of other examples?

We've already seen how this is going to play out...Brevin will be a Cane and that's all I care about.

Advertisement
Back