• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

DTR To UCLA

canes1239

Freshman
I remember Brevin Jordan and him talking about being a package deal at one point. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

JMG

Sophomore
Can't believe he's going to play for Jim Mora.

Poor kid. That's a death sentence.

brock

All-American
I remember Brevin Jordan and him talking about being a package deal at one point. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Jordan been knew dtr was goign to ucla and dtr knew that Jordan was picking Miami. Doubt that will be much of an issue

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Brevin Jordan has known about this for 3 months. DTR was always going to UCLA.

Jordan has become our second most vocal commit next to Lingawd.

This is meaningless.

SC-Cane

Sophomore
In an interview with state of the U brevin said if DTR wants to play with him he has to come to Miami

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
Well this should create some Gayturd anxiety. Milton could go to Michigan (or Georgia) and no way Fields picks them.

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)

Cortez55403

Redshirt Freshman
Good get for Jedd Fisch who landed DTR ahead of his former boss, Jim Harbaugh.

Interesting tidbit on DTR: he received many offers and is going to UCLA even though he has never started a high school football game! At Bishop Gorman, he was stuck behind Tate Martell who just signed with Ohio St. DTR finally gets to start this coming season.

I can't recall another player who attracted so many top offers without having any playing time as a starter in high school. Do you know of other examples?

Bennubird

Senior
We've already seen how this is going to play out...Brevin will be a Cane and that's all I care about.