DT Update | Thomas Holley talks OVs

TexCane

Sophomore
5/1/13: *ESPN Recruiting Nation published a story today on DT prospect Thomas Holley from Brooklyn , N.Y. *(Abraham Lincoln.)

Holley has seen his recruiting stock soar since his offer from Miami and his attendance at regional combines. *The Under Armour All-American now has more than 20 offers.

“Everyone is recruiting me really hard,” says Holley.

Thomas has an idea on which schools will be on his official visit list.

“Definitely Alabama, Miami, Florida State, Penn State,” Holley said as to the teams that will be on his short list, “a couple other schools I want to do more research on. ... I’ll take my officials and have my decision by midseason or end of the season.”

Not just the coaches are recognizing Holley’s talent. *At a recent combine, fellow Cane prospect OT Quentin Nelson took notice…

“I didn’t get to go against him because he is a defensive tackle, but Thomas Holley from Brooklyn really impressed me. *I don’t think he lost a 1-on-1 and was very strong and explosive. I couldn’t believe that he has only played football for one year. He is very good.”

Hurricanes coaching staff have certainly made Thomas a major target at DT this year. *The battle will be tough, especially against Penn State. *As always prior to the fall, it’s a long way to NSD.

Advertisement
Good call starting a new thread. Thanks for the info.

Consigliere... Really? There are at least 4 other posts tonight that would fall under your dictate. Did you reply to them also?

I said good call, can you read? Do you think I am being sarcastic?

You even said you were looking for feedback. It would be nice if you had some control and were able to keep it in one thread. One constant long topic on thomas holley. All the highlights, articles, posts etc.

Just my 2 cents Tex:cigar:

Good call starting a new thread. Thanks for the info.

Consigliere... Really? There are at least 4 other posts tonight that would fall under your dictate. Did you reply to them also?

I said good call, can you read? Do you think I am being sarcastic?

You even said you were looking for feedback. It would be nice if you had some control and were able to keep it in one thread. One constant long topic on thomas holley. All the highlights, articles, posts etc.

Just my 2 cents Tex:cigar:

Nah... Making completely new threads on the same prospect is much easier.

Spam on breh :cigar:

Advertisement
Good drop, Tex. Thanks.

I think we should look into getting one running thread per recruit that can be updated as info comes out and for discussion. That way info on a single recruit is in one spot for easy access.

Good drop, Tex. Thanks.

I think we should look into getting one running thread per recruit that can be updated as info comes out and for discussion. That way info on a single recruit is in one spot for easy access.

RiDLer... Try CaneHunt '14 sticky... in this case DT Board. Thanks!

Advertisement
Miami coaches visited him twice already going hard after this kid lets get him down to miami

Advertisement
Back