Dt recruiting

Advertisement
He struggled at Oregon too. More of a technician than recruiter and why we have a dedicated DE coach and analysts like Jason Taylor who assist with DL recruiting.

Gotcha

I wonder if maybe he doesn't relate to kids outside of the west coast as well?

I'm starting to wonder if Big Joe is worth a **** as a recruiter personally.

Not writing him off yet and hope he gets it going...Just saying
i agree
but he gets a pass this year due to mauigoa
as long as he gets us 1-2 top shelf somoans a year regardless of position
im good
i need mario to pick up the slack then
or make jason taylor onfield and have him go into mamas houses

NC as recruited the DL the last 3 classes at an elite level.High 4* and 5* all over their roster.If they want this kid good luck to us trying to flip him.
It's crazy to think this year they have one of the worst D's in the nation.

Advertisement
We don’t have the worst defense in the nation we had one bad game and now everyone is down we played our butts off against Texas A&M without any type of passing game, then we threw 2 picks in the first quarter alone that put us down 10 points against Middle Tennessee.

We don’t have the worst defense in the nation we had one bad game and now everyone is down we played our butts off against Texas A&M without any type of passing game, then we threw 2 picks in the first quarter alone that put us down 10 points against Middle Tennessee.
We're talking about NC's Defense.

NC as recruited the DL the last 3 classes at an elite level.High 4* and 5* all over their roster.If they want this kid good luck to us trying to flip him.
They'll probably unlock every ounce of their potential against us but I hope I'm wrong....we looked good against a&m then got bullied by middle Tennessee

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back