DT Omari Phillips

That is one of the reasons why I don't think PJ Williams is signing with Miami. Bakas has been the guy behind his rumored interest to Miami. Bakas has just been off under the Golden regime. Williams is good, and I like him...just think he's staying with FSU.

pretty sure Bakas has been predicting him to stay with FSU anyway, despite his initial reports about Williams interest level.

Advertisement
Bakas hs said to keep an eye out for him. I think this is one of those kids that Bakas knows well. I expect Mike to make a big prediction soon.

"Hey, watch out for this kid."
"This kid is going to visit Miami!"
"After his visit, keep an eye out for this kid!"
"Don't forget about this kid! There is a real good chance he ends up a 'Cane!"
"I predict...Florida"

*kid picks Florida*

"Told ya"

Cool, thanks for the analysis.

Salt decommitting is bad news for us. Omari was quoted as saying he was looking because of the 2 JUCO's that UF were bringing in. With one out of the way, it increases UF's chances of retaining Phillips

Salt decommitting is bad news for us. Omari was quoted as saying he was looking because of the 2 JUCO's that UF were bringing in. With one out of the way, it increases UF's chances of retaining Phillips

or, the kid has decided that he just doesn't want to go to UF and is using this as his excuse.

I seen Omari yesterday and he was telling us about the Army AA game. Said he was the only FL guy starting on the DL and that he dominated on 1 on 1s in practice. Dude is dying to flip from the Gates IMO.

Advertisement
That is one of the reasons why I don't think PJ Williams is signing with Miami. Bakas has been the guy behind his rumored interest to Miami. Bakas has just been off under the Golden regime. Williams is good, and I like him...just think he's staying with FSU.

pretty sure Bakas has been predicting him to stay with FSU anyway, despite his initial reports about Williams interest level.

Last time I was on CT, it was one of those

"watch out for PJ Williams...he's real interested in Miami"
"PJ williams comin 2 MIami for a visit, watch out!"
"this 1 is gunna *** down to da end!"

If Omari is bringing his parents, then it's a serious visit - not just a fun trip to stroke his ego.

Florida isn't looking as attractive as it was, say, six months ago.

That would be sweet to pick him up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back