DT Jacoby Briscoe *update*

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
Miami and Jethro Franklin returned to Carencro High today to visit with commit Jacoby Briscoe.
Jacoby Briscoe said he probably will not go on his visit to Texas A&M, he doesn't want to "waste anyone's time."
Briscoe might also cancel his other official visit on Jan. 28th...
-CI twitter

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is a free read from Fox..
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1148415.html

"Coach (Jethro) Franklin came to Carencro today," said Jacoby Briscoe. "He let me know how much interest they have in me.
He closely looked me in the eye and told me."Briscoe is riding high a week after committing to the Hurricanes.
"It feels great to be a Miami commitment," he said. "When people ask me where I'm going, I straight-up tell them Miami.
I tell them I'm a Hurricane. Coach Franklin wanted to meet my mom and dad. My mom came home 20 minutes ago and talked
about how nice Coach Franklin is. They're building a great relationship. Coach Franklin also talked to my dad,
and I'm going to ask him about it when I see him." What else did Franklin say to Briscoe, who will take his official visit to Miami next weekend?
"He said if I work real hard, I can start as a freshman because they're not deep on the defensive line," said Briscoe.
"They just lost another junior who declared for the NFL Draft. That just motivated me even more.

"On my official I'm looking forward to seeing the stadium, locker rooms, and having a good time. I want to roam around the school.
Coach Franklin says I'll have a lot of good friends that are my age at Miami. I'll have a lot of other freshmen to talk to.
They have a great class coming in; they'll be young but good."

Briscoe has discussed the possibility of visiting Texas A&M on January 27th.

"I don't know about that visit," he said. "I might not take any after next weekend. I might just lock it down with Miami."
Carencro reached the state finals in 2011. The Bears are coached by Brent Indest, who was named 5A Coach of the Year by Scout.

Shut it down Jethro! I don't care what anyone says but Golden and Co. will have SoFla on lock in 2+ years. Let him do his thang developing relationships with the coaches and top underclassmen. He is probably already talking with Aophomores or they're atleast seeing his face a handful of times a year. His camps are going to do wonders for our program. Wait til the new on campus buildings are complete. Every stud in Miami is going to want to play for Golden. They guy knows that if you win SoFla you win on the field. He is relentless!

This is nice to see. Shut it down! Don't waste their time.

I'm looking at you Northrup.

Advertisement
Miami and Jethro Franklin returned to Carencro High today to visit with commit Jacoby Briscoe.
Jacoby Briscoe said he probably will not go on his visit to Texas A&M, he doesn't want to "waste anyone's time."
Credit your source man...

My bad you are correct here are the sources..
Fox posted the story and then later Caneinsider tweeted they talk to Briscoe..
Are you from Caneinsider? Let me know I will rep you for the followup..

Last edited:
[video=youtube;2wOcOBjB3uU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOcOBjB3uU[/video]

Am I missing something with the other junior or are they talking bout Vernon/Forston?

Credit your source man...

stfu *****

Advertisement
Love the effort from the entire staff. As Golden and others have mentioned before, it is a full team effort. Everyone has to help out land recruits that are in the football program, and everyone seems to be doing well.

I mean, could you imagine our class if we didn't have the NCAA sanctions looming over us? It would be the #1 in America, IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back