2024 DT Francis Brewu - Thomas Worthington HS (Columbus, OH) offered -Pitt Commit

You need to re-read what I just typed.

Plus, this excuse is old and played out, too.

Save that for someone else.

K thx
@FromDeeeeep

If you really think im pressed over a young mans decision, i think you need to revisit my post history or dont @ me anymore I aint worried bout where he wants to choose to continue his education.

This is about recruiting misses.

This aint a road you wanna go down with me, deadass. Keep that social media slick talk **** to yaself

Advertisement
The mopes are out early today.
I mean we went from this…

IMG_9388.jpeg

To this…

IMG_9430.jpeg

If a slurper doesn’t get the disappointment around here, that’s on the slurper…

@FromDeeeeep

If you really think im pressed over a young mans decision, i think you need to revisit my post history or dont @ me anymore I aint worried bout where he wants to choose to continue his education.

This aint a road you wanna go down with me, deadass. Keep that social media slick talk **** to yaself
Ok man. You were good at “k thx”

Advertisement
Trying to steal a DL commit off of a top 2-3 DL coach in CFB…I'm sure this will end well.

Advertisement
I mean we went from this…

View attachment 253376

To this…

View attachment 253378

If a slurper doesn’t get the disappointment around here, that’s on the slurper…

The way I see recruiting after the last 20 years is if we get something nice I’m happy about it in the moment, but if we don’t it is to be expected and just move on.

If that makes me a slurper then so be it.

@FromDeeeeep

It’s all good man. I don’t follow the recruiting board all that closely and I didn’t mean to make personal in anyway.

Advertisement
It’s all good man. I don’t follow the recruiting board all that closely and I didn’t mean to make personal in anyway.
You're good.

I'm just shocked of all ppl, we normally get along.

But it's all good my guy.

I just wanna know what's with the misses at DT. We aiming too high? Mario the only one really doing the heavy lifting in the recruitment?

Advertisement
The way I see recruiting after the last 20 years is if we get something nice I’m happy about it in the moment, but if we don’t it is to be expected and just move on.

If that makes me a slurper then so be it.
No that doesn't. That’s a healthier attitude than most. I was a fan before we became what we did so I’m here regardless. That said, I do get the disappointment when lofty expectations are created and not met. The staff doesn’t even have to be the ones to say “we’re going to have a top 1-3 DL class”. The visits and time allocated to these elite of the elite players without offers to others is enough to get people going. We did land a few on the extended whale list. We could really use a legit DT or two though.

Advertisement
Back