DT Depth and Jon Ford

It's not pretty thin, we have seen way worse in 2010

3 quality DTs the rest are wait and see or just bodies.

Kamalu, Curtis Porter, Calvin Heurtelou, and Courtel Jenkins were all better than Pierre. In the right scheme they would have performed better.

In the recent past we had 0 quality DTs.

They were very of quality just used in the wrong scheme.
The best dt we had in that era was probably Olsen Pierre and he was incredibly average... no they weren't not quality either

Advertisement
i believe dj johnson was playing some interior line at the under armour game i wonder if he could do it even though he is freshmen with speed and would need to put on some muscle

Making post after post asking about DT depth will not help the DT depth. Nor will it help Jon Ford get here any sooner.

No it won't, be that's what people do on fan forums. Actually none of what we do here means a **** thing.

ya get that weak *** bull ****t outta here Crimson cane, your probably a Bama troll

I'm a Harvard troll. There's already way too many threads on the topic. Creating another one, won't help or give us more info. Want to know about DT depth or Jon Ford, click on the other threads and READ.

Sorry don't want to peruse a thousand threads, Is ford getting in or no if yes when. TIA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back