DT Cory Johnson

deerob305

Junior
* Cory Johnson, who was an official visitor on campus this weekend, told CaneSport afterward that he has no immediate plans to change up his Kentucky commitment.

WTF?!? Kentucky must be payin these recruits...you mean to tell me you signed with Coach Golden and Temple out if high school, they continued to recruit him through JuCo and still your committed to Kentucky?? Smh...that's like 3 years of recruitment gone down the drain if he sticks

Advertisement
I take it you've never been on campus there or to Keeneland

Unless CJ is the ***, Kentucky has plenty of extremely hot reasons to play there

He can also play defense for Stoops in the SEC

I still hope we land him bc we got lots of reasons too, but let's not act like the only reason he'd chose them is cash. That kinda cheapens CJ too btw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I take it you've never been on campus there or to Keeneland

Unless CJ is the ***, Kentucky has plenty of extremely hot reasons to play there

He can also play defense for Stoops in the SEC

I still hope we land him bc we got lots of reasons too, but let's not act like the only reason he'd chose them is cash. That kinda cheapens CJ too btw.

Lmao

Grades I don't think is good enough to get in! Miami is questioning some classes he took that seem like they won't transfer!

Advertisement
Lexington is a nice place. Keeneland is a real nice place.... so many hot girls there. It's wild.

OK. You're a DT, and you see what our DC is playing.

Seriously.

You want to stand up every play and let the OT do the hitting?

In an interview with CS before he visited, Johnson said even if he decided to commit to Miami during his visit, no one would know until December 18th. The kid wants to wait until national JUCO signing day to make the big announcement, he will be a Cane.

Advertisement

Seriously.

The other option is Kuntucky, yes Kuntcky.

Everyone relax and don't assume everyone is coming here.

Kentucky is a hoops school. Kids are just committing to some of these mid/low tier SEC teams due to the fact of what conference they play in.

The top priority this week from Johnson’s perspective was figuring out if his classes would transfer to Miami.
“The biggest thing I wanted to find out was with my classes,” Johnson said. “I wanted to see if everything was good to go with that. I am still waiting to hear about the grades aspect. They told me multiple times about doing an online class, but I am not too sure about that.”

Miami coach Al Golden is working to schedule an in-home visit with Johnson this week.
“I am going to be in New York, so they told me they will come see me there and we can talk more about my classes,” Johnson said.

Sounds like grades are the issue. From 247 article.

Last edited:

Seriously.

Ok, you're a Miami fan. You see we need DT.

You really want to come to the recruiting board and talk **** about our team and why players should not come here?

Keep the anti-coaching staff bull **** to the main board you mopes have made unreadable.

Advertisement
The top priority this week from Johnson’s perspective was figuring out if his classes would transfer to Miami.
“The biggest thing I wanted to find out was with my classes,” Johnson said. “I wanted to see if everything was good to go with that. I am still waiting to hear about the grades aspect. They told me multiple times about doing an online class, but I am not too sure about that.

Miami coach Al Golden is working to schedule an in-home visit with Johnson this week.
“I am going to be in New York, so they told me they will come see me there and we can talk more about my classes,” Johnson said.

Sounds like grades are the issue. From 247 article.

we can only tell him how to get in but can't make him take the online classes.

Seriously.

Kentucky is a hoops school. Kids are just committing to some of these mid/low tier SEC teams due to the fact of what conference they play in.

It is a low to nothing SEC football school. They had another crap year and were winless in the SEC.

If its grades, I understand....I just dnt see any recruit picking Kentucky over us, unless its Basketball, or our depth chart...lol

Advertisement
Back