2024 DT Board (2024 Edition) [Mario: This Time Its Personal]

It should be Breland, Stewart and Franklin. Then add Artavius and Kendall Jackson and that’s perfectly fine.

But with each passing day, the board shrinks. We started with Stone, Simmons, McCray, Lightfoot, Rudolph, Breland, Scott, Franklin, Jones, Jayden Jackson, Kendall Jackson…etc.

How many are realistic options left? Apparently even our own staff doesn’t know. Guess we’ll find out more after today, as it’s been said repeatedly that we did phenomenal work on Lightfoot and feel “really good” here. Ohio St fans themselves feel like he hasn’t been treated like a priority.

0/2 today with Rudolph and Lightfoot and this board gets even worse, and when Stewart (who received two CB’s to OSU last night) goes up north, someone needs to be held accountable for this disastrous recruiting start.

At some point, the embarrassment needs to end or else we’re just content with mediocrity and misery, which is the same crap we’ve been dealing with for two decades. Then it’s all lies and spew by the media and the program itself, the environment gets extremely toxic at games and online, and the fanbase turns in Year 2.
We need DTs, we outright lack them but man do I want a two deep at EDGE of Lightfoot, Stewart, Bain and Wayne. It’s an offensive game through and through. UGA has had more defensive players drafted in back to back years than anyone ever, those defenses weee utterly loaded and they could do very little against a loaded Bama and Taint offense. The name of the game is QB and WR now, the best way to defend it is to get to the QB.

Advertisement
We were on D-Rob early…I got the feeling we had him more in the 2nd tier, and he seemed to think he should be higher.

I'm posting this here as the Daylen Russell thread is locked. What is Russell's height and weight? 247 lists him at 6'1" 235lbs. This can't be accurate for a DT.

As for the DT board, anything new on Cunningham, McCray, Jayden Jackson and Kendall Jackson?

Thanks in advance.

I'm posting this here as the Daylen Russell thread is locked. What is Russell's height and weight? 247 lists him at 6'1" 235lbs. This can't be accurate for a DT.

As for the DT board, anything new on Cunningham, McCray, Jayden Jackson and Kendall Jackson?

Thanks in advance.
This had everyone freaking out cause some said that he was 6’3 and 270 now while others maintained he was 5’11 and 235.

Advertisement
So does anyone know exactly? Has seen this cat in person. We’re talking a G5 type player at 6’0” 250lbs DT..
Who Knows Idk GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

So does anyone know exactly? Has seen this cat in person. We’re talking a G5 type player at 6’0” 250lbs DT..
Havent seen him other than a spring practice clip where he seemed close to the size u posted.

He ws going against an Ol that was lited on their roster as about 6'2..and that ol had him by an inch or two.
Definately isnt 6'3.

I think they may have a role for guys in that range because they took Gore in the portal this spring and Russell has Gore size trajectory..but probably has a better body type than Gore.

Im watching Gore heavy this year to see what they do with him or if he gets played over

Havent seen him other than a spring practice clip where he seemed close to the size u posted.

He ws going against an Ol that was lited on their roster as about 6'2..and that ol had him by an inch or two.
Definately isnt 6'3.

I think they may have a role for guys in that range because they took Gore in the portal this spring and Russell has Gore size trajectory..but probably has a better body type than Gore.

Im watching Gore heavy this year to see what they do with him or if he gets played over
Thanks…all you hear about from MC is he wants a team in trenches with size, length..and yet he brings in Gore and recruits Russell. Hope Russell has a growth spurt or is some unbelievable player despite below average DT size..

Advertisement

Thanks in advance.
hes the second coming of Thomas Gore

This had everyone freaking out cause some said that he was 6’3 and 270 now while others maintained he was 5’11 and 235.

Just from watching him multiple times i’d say 6’2.5 ( in cleats ) & 260 by the end of last season.

Plenty to work with, to become a solid contributor on a good team. just my take

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still a take for us? Jaw-ja isn't wavering with its offer.

Hard to play the character / culture / we’re going to raise your children to be upstanding young men card if you’re taking kids in who are caught on camera shooting people on bicycles.

But idk the details or any context just my 2 cents

TJ Lindsay

“What stands out about Miami is Jason Taylor and coach Mario Cristobal. Also, just the opportunity at Miami to do everything.”
Since his June 9 official visit with the Hurricanes, Lindsey has maintained steady contact with the program.

“The communication has definitely been good,” Lindsey said. “I talk to coach Cristobal and coach Taylor all the time. I would say I talk to them every week or a couple times a week.”

“They tell me how they think I can come down there, help change the culture, and be one of the leaders on the defense,” Lindsey said. just the impact they believe I can have almost immediately. “They make me feel like a priority, for sure.”

Other final schools include TAMU, Texas, Arkansas, Auburn and Alabama. Says he is in heavy communication with all of them and is just looking for the right fit and development.

“All the schools I named are at the top, I would say,” . “At this point, I think I’m just looking for that feeling.”

Advertisement
Back