2024 DT Board (2024 Edition) [Mario: This Time Its Personal]

Advertisement
So, did Ruiz help him recruit at Oregon or Bama too ? At Oregon specifically they seemingly had decent WR's and even stole a good DT from Broward (Dorlus). Recruiting at Miami is simply more challenging than elsewhere, especially if you don't win. Let's see how Ray Ray & Robby turn out just a little before we completely throw him under the bus for WR recruiting here.
Mario is a great recruiter but don’t use Bama. They recruited just as good after he left and before he got there. They’re a machine no matter the coach as long as saban is there.

Oregon has a ton of backing but Mario got them their best classes by ranking. As I said he’s a great recruiter. I don’t think it matters that much anymore if you can’t be competent on game day. This year is big

Live look at the Miami DT board
walt disney jump GIF

Advertisement
So, did Ruiz help him recruit at Oregon or Bama too ? At Oregon specifically they seemingly had decent WR's and even stole a good DT from Broward (Dorlus). Recruiting at Miami is simply more challenging than elsewhere, especially if you don't win. Let's see how Ray Ray & Robby turn out just a little before we completely throw him under the bus for WR recruiting here.
Nike, and bags before bags were legal.

I agree. About Robby and Ray Ray.

Perhaps he got that class because Mr. Ruiz took it personally and actually purchased guys UF wanted just to poke them in the eye……..either that or Mario CAN recruit offensive linemen………….who needs QBs, WRs, or DTS?

Ever hear of Trader, Joseph, Washington, C.Rob…Come on TBFF, you are better than this.

Advertisement
Ever hear of Trader, Joseph, Washington, C.Rob…Come on TBFF, you are better than this.
Yes I have. Trader is highly ranked but is not the best WR on his team. To be honest he feels like Stacey. I hope be becomes a superstar. The other guys are talented, but they were part of last year’s black card shopping spree.

Advertisement
Mario is a great recruiter but don’t use Bama. They recruited just as good after he left and before he got there. They’re a machine no matter the coach as long as saban is there.

Oregon has a ton of backing but Mario got them their best classes by ranking. As I said he’s a great recruiter. I don’t think it matters that much anymore if you can’t be competent on game day. This year is big
I know Bama is a machine no matter what no doubt, but I should've also noted that when MC was at Bama he also was running point on landing multiple wideouts too. And that was when they were still a mostly ground & pound style team. But this year is huge. Gotta show a good product or he's in trouble here.

Was getting the 7th ranked class last year standard ? And yeah FIU fired him, but he took them to a bowl game and actually got guys drafted from there. He has a lot to prove here but acting like he's a buffoon is a played out CIS narrative.
he got fired because he choked out because he apparently Pete Gracia on his own desk

Advertisement
We’ll they did raise ticket prices this year so yes they did at least put that back onto the fans and also forced an increased donation to get parking since they didn’t include it in your season ticket package
... as well as gas prices, the price of eggs, groceries, interest rates, electricity, etc.

Advertisement
Back