2023 DT Board (2023 Edition)

Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
@Stevo365 said on tonight's "3 Live Canes" that Coach Joe made a secret in home visit to an unnamed DT recruit and absolutely killed the visit. Let the speculation begin about who this is but they clearly don't want it out there that the in home took place until its too late for other schools to react.

As thin as we are on DT, I have to hope there are multiple stealth recruitments underway.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Stevo365 said on tonight's "3 Live Canes" that Coach Joe made a secret in home visit to an unnamed DT recruit and absolutely killed the visit. Let the speculation begin about who this is but they clearly don't want it out there that the in home took place until its too late for other schools to react.

As thin as we are on DT, have to hope there are multiple stealth recruitments underway.

Then why'd he say it?

Also, is it a HS kid or a transfer 😂?

Then why'd he say it?

Also, is it a HS kid or a transfer 😂?
I'm guessing because there are a lot of nervous Nellies on this board who think the coaching staff is without a recruiting plan, just chilling, shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic as almost all of our DTs hit the portal.

The transfer question is a good one. I didn't think about a portal DT. However, it came up in a segment on HS recruiting so I don't think it was a portal DT he was referring to.

Advertisement
Speculation, but maybe they want to show that kids actually like coach Joe after none of our transfers mentioned him lmao
Exactly. Sometimes perception becomes reality if you're not careful.

Based on where he was its a possible flip crib hinted at
Do you know what state(s) Coach Joe was in recently? That might narrow down the options.

I missed Cribby's DT flip nugget. I know he's been talking about flips, but I missed the DT flip hint.

Advertisement

As thin as we are on DT, I have to hope there are multiple stealth recruitments underway.

Well there's a pretty big target at Camden...

Bu, bu, but Joe can't recruit lol. Only on cis we go out of our way to name the person we want to be "secretly" recruiting. Lol 🤙 I know we aint the only fanbase that does this🤫

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back