Drug Use, Addiction, & Society (f/k/a Chris Graves (enters the Portal))

Word on the street (they talkin') is KillaChris don't like people playing on his phone. Rico knows.

79137129-ed4b-4305-9e40-af31d2992494_text.gif

Advertisement
Robbing college drug dealers is a tale as old as the drug trade itself. A lot of these kids have money and buy in bulk and just sell to other college kids. They often have a ton of cash sitting around and aren’t armed.

Robbing college drug dealers is a tale as old as the drug trade itself. A lot of these kids have money and buy in bulk and just sell to other college kids. They often have a ton of cash sitting around and aren’t armed.
Yeah, there was a crew of sneak thieves from New York that robbed some drug dealers when I was at UM. It's a thing.

Exactly, it's a lot easier to rob them than to rob the dudes with major weight that are more traditional dealers. Most college drug dealers are students too(Hence why they can blend in), and are able to use their connects to fund their lifestyle. College kids are a captive audience, and if you are on campus anyway, you can make a ton of money just being the kid with some extra lying around.

I knew a dude that lived in Mahoney with me back in the day, it was known he was carrying weight, but seeing that even RAs scored from him, no one said anything. He eventually moved off campus, kept dealing, graduated and ended up being in my 1L section.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly, it's a lot easier to rob them than to rob the dudes with major weight that are more traditional dealers. Most college drug dealers are students too(Hence why they can blend in), and are able to use their connects to fund their lifestyle. College kids are a captive audience, and if you are on campus anyway, you can make a ton of money just being the kid with some extra lying around.

I knew a dude that lived in Mahoney with me back in the day, it was known he was carrying weight, but seeing that even RAs scored from him, no one said anything. He eventually moved off campus, kept dealing, graduated and ended up being in my 1L section.
Finish the story. Tell me he had a stint as a prosecutor lol.

Advertisement

Sounds like a dude i indicted for money laundering a few years back lol.

Sounds like a dude i indicted for money laundering a few years back lol.
Could be. Wouldn't be shocked, if you knew dude, you could easily tell he was "Sketchy". We had mutual friends, the first time I met him I was like "I can't put my finger on it, but you are doing something crazy" . That said, he wasn't alone in doing that on campus. During my time on campus, there were at least 4-5 guys(to my knowledge) that were hustling like that. The crazy part is that some of them didn't need to, they just liked the money, and it was easier than asking their parents or getting a part time job.

I knew guys who robbed and guys who got robbed at UCF. This one dude got too involved and started trying to move coke while dealing with some real drug dealers. They kicked in his door, pistol whipped him and stole his safe.

These kids are stupid. They let all kinds of people know where they live and let all kinds of folks in and out of their apartments. Look if you’re just selling some weed to other kids, no big deal but if you start getting involved with heavier stuff and bigger quantities, you better be ready to handle yourself like a drug dealer and not a college kid.

Advertisement
Dude I know came to college, didn't attend a single class ever, was moving Mary J and then became a poker pro.

He's now made $10m +

Advertisement
Back