Drug Use, Addiction, & Society (f/k/a Chris Graves (enters the Portal))

Advertisement

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

He has a laser scoped paintball gun??? I told ya’ll this NIL money getting bananas.

All I know is this kid better get back to call of duty + GTA ASAP before he gets himself or anyone killed if true.

But he WAS a character issue here staff was desperately hoping to actually HELP. Will never happen at Ole Miss.

Facts.

Bro, during The MLB All Star Game, they kept mentioning how The City of Seattle needed this. I took from that the city had been hit hard by some depravity. In L.A I see hella folks w/ Oregon license plates on the Motor Homes camped out all over. Hella drugged out.

I used to do a lot of community service down Skid Row, I’ve had many conversations w/ former addicts; u know what’s ironic? 100% of them said they started w/ weed to relieve stress, then it gradually went into something else b4 it was too late hitting rock bottom. Didn’t matter the back ground; some were from the hood, while others worked at companies like Northrop, Coca Cola.

Crazy
Nailed it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro telling all that after saying he has sources in Ole Miss? It's like he's trying to burn a bridge on purpose
Don't really think he cares... It's all about hear something say something....
Guys like this are a dime a dozen... I mean how many people on this site want " the sources" here to spill the beans on every detail??.. How many claim to know "someone " who knows "something"??..
You see it in every thread ... Difference is this dude shows his face while saying it...
It's way too early for me to be posting... LOL!!!

Played in 6 games last year, 13 tackles, 1 ff, and 3 pd. Did he get hurt? Doesn't seem like he got much playing time there either.

Advertisement
The source is 100% some frat boy dealer that got his stash stolen at gunpoint lol

Had Mario recruited him the full cycle he wouldn’t have been taken. He didn’t get enough information. He had some red flags along these lines coming out of HS that Manny and co just ignored.. I think he’s got a bad influence family member that’s tried to immerse him in that type of lifestyle since he was a pre-teen and it started getting through to him. That’s info I got as reasoning to why he left the program. Easier to do in Oxford than in Miami.. it wouldn’t end well down here if he’s escalated to that point. Much more dangerous.

Advertisement
The source is 100% some frat boy dealer that got his stash stolen at gunpoint lol

Had Mario recruited him the full cycle he wouldn’t have been taken. He didn’t get enough information. He had some red flags along these lines coming out of HS that Manny and co just ignored.. I think he’s got a bad influence family member that’s tried to immerse him in that type of lifestyle since he was a pre-teen and it started getting through to him. That’s info I got as reasoning to why he left the program. Easier to do in Oxford than in Miami.. it wouldn’t end well down here if he’s escalated to that point. Much more dangerous.
Definitely a frat boy who’s Daddy thought his $ meant more to the program than Lane gave two sh*ts about.

Definitely a frat boy who’s Daddy thought his $ meant more to the program than Lane gave two sh*ts about.
Think about the irony of whoever is sending this information out there. Hey “some kids a/k/a my kid” just out here selling some “harmless” drugs to young adults (sons/daughters/family members) for some silly fun.

But these thugs came in and pulled them for their drugs and $ and we can’t call the cops. So we told coach about it because we believe it’s these guys and he couldn’t prove it/ kick them off the team.

SMDH - if you’re afraid of the grime don’t get your hands in the dirt.

Advertisement
Back